• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Room at the Hilton or 2 Roommates for Wave 3?

S
Skye
I have 2 less team members going to conference, as of yesterday. I am hoping to either find 2 people that need a room (at the Hilton) or someone who is looking for 2 roommates, then I could cancel the extra room. Let me know ASAP!

Bumping!! Anyone need a room? I have one person that might need a room, so I will also take any singles as well!

I think we have room for one

We should have room for one. But if you give up that room at the hilto0n I would love to know about it. we have had a couple of mistakes with travel planners and it is starting to annoy the heck out of me!!!
We are flying in sunday and leaving thursday morning so we need 4 nights if you have it and don't need it it would make my life so much easier. I would also be happy to take someone in your cluster for however many nights she needs. we have 3 in our room.
Let me know :)
Thanks

Yeah!!! I just got off the phone with someone that needed 2 roommates at the Hilton, so 2 of us will be with them and I am planning on canceling the other room. It is available from Sun.-Wed., sorry we are keeping the Sun.-Thur. room as we have a director meeting Wed. night. I won't be cancelling the room until tomorrow, how would it work if someone wanted it?

1. Can you provide more information about the conference and the Hilton?

The conference is a gathering of professionals in the scientific community, and it will be held at the Hilton hotel. The Hilton is a well-known and reputable hotel chain that offers comfortable accommodations for business travelers.

2. What are the dates of the conference and when do you need to find roommates?

The conference will take place on specific dates, which you can find on the conference's website. As for finding roommates, I am hoping to secure them as soon as possible, so I can cancel the extra room at the Hilton.

3. How much will it cost to stay at the Hilton or share a room?

The cost of staying at the Hilton will depend on the length of your stay and the type of room you choose. As for sharing a room, the cost will also vary depending on the agreement you make with your roommate(s). It is best to discuss and come to a mutual agreement on the cost.

4. How can I contact you if I am interested in the offer?

You can contact me through the email or phone number provided in the post. Please include your name, contact information, and any relevant details about your accommodation needs.

5. What if I am not comfortable sharing a room with strangers?

I understand that sharing a room with someone you don't know can be uncomfortable. However, I assure you that I will do my best to find suitable roommates who are also attending the conference. If you are still not comfortable, you can opt for staying at the Hilton on your own or finding your own roommates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views