• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roomie? Booked a Room at the Hilton!

In summary, multiple individuals are looking for roommates for a conference at the Hilton. One person has booked a room but no one from their team has committed to going. Another person's director is going with their hospitality team and is encouraging others to do the same, ruling them out as potential roommates. Another person is willing to take the floor to save money. There is also someone looking for a room for their first conference. Another individual is in need of 2 spots and is unsure if their room is usable due to their director's day job. One group has 3 people in their room but one person is willing to sleep on the floor. They are arriving on the 9th and leaving on the 12th. Their
amy07
I've booked a room at the Hilton (2b/2ba). So far, no one from my team has committed to going. My director is going with her hospitality in another wave and is encouraging her team to do the same, so my cluster with her is out too as potential roommates! If anyone is interested, let me know.

if you're in wave 1, we have an extra spot in a 2bd/2ba at the hilton, arriving on the 10th and leaving the 12th.

amy07 said:
I've booked a room at the Hilton (2b/2ba). So far, no one from my team has committed to going. My director is going with her hospitality in another wave and is encouraging her team to do the same, so my cluster with her is out too as potential roommates! If anyone is interested, let me know.

Hey Amy - my director and I are looking for a room - she is looking within our cluster - but I'm going to tell her about you, if you'd be willing to room with us?

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Amy - my director and I are looking for a room - she is looking within our cluster - but I'm going to tell her about you, if you'd be willing to room with us?

If that falls through too Becky, we have a room right now in our cluster with only 3 of us. It's at the Palmer House Hilton even though our banquet will be at the Sheraton.

I'm also willing to take the floor to save money if you guys wouldn't care about 5 in a room - we have 2 baths.

ChefBeckyD said:
Absolutely! And as much as I'd love to pick your brain, I promise not to stalk ya!;)

If anyone else has room in their room for one more,, would you please keep me in mind. This is my first time for going to conference and I am so excited, so would some Please keep me in mind if you have extra room.

Thanks in advance
Debbie.

Debbie, even if it is Becky & her Director I could still use one more!
I've already received the bill for one night and my DH just about choked at the thought of footing the entire bill!

amy07 said:
Absolutely! And as much as I'd love to pick your brain, I promise not to stalk ya!;)

HA! and I was thinking about it the other way around ~ with me stalking you!:D :love:

We're in Wave 2 and only two of us going now. We are looking for 1 or 2 more to defer the cost.

lockhartkitchen said:
We're in Wave 2 and only two of us going now. We are looking for 1 or 2 more to defer the cost.

You might want to post that in the Wave 2 section!;)

I've posted thanks.

I might be in need of 2 spots. :) My director is supposed to be going with us, but her day time job might not allow it. Our room is paid for under her name, so we're not sure if we can use it!

crystalscookingnow said:
I might be in need of 2 spots. :) My director is supposed to be going with us, but her day time job might not allow it. Our room is paid for under her name, so we're not sure if we can use it!

We have 3 in our room, but I'm willing to sleep on the floor to save money. :) Besides, you are BARELY in your room!

That would leave 1 bed free for 2 people. We have 2 baths.

When are you arriving/leaving, Janet? I think we're coming in on the 9th, but I'm not positive. That would depend on me being a director or my recruit going on the HO tour.

crystalscookingnow said:
When are you arriving/leaving, Janet? I think we're coming in on the 9th, but I'm not positive. That would depend on me being a director or my recruit going on the HO tour.

We are arriving on the 9th...leaving Saturday...

My roommates are a director of a small team, with PC for 10 years, and a Future Director with PC for 9 years - both in my cluster.

i'm still in need too!!

amy07 said:
i'm still in need too!!
Amy - I'm so sorry! I totally forgot that I was supposed to get back with you. Life really has been crazy around here!

I just emailed Jen to have her get back to me today. I'll let you know by this evening.

Amy Amy Amy!!!

I just pm'd you.

Amy, I'm jealous you stole Becky and Jen before me! ...and they are in my cluster!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Amy, I'm jealous you stole Becky and Jen before me! ...and they are in my cluster!!!!

....Except the rest of our Michigan Cluster is staying at the Hilton (not the Palmer Hilton) and since we are all traveling down together.......JAE needs me to travel with her, so she doesn't miss the train again this year. :eek: So I thought it would be best if we were all staying at the same hotel.

Hee Hee.....just had to get that in JAE ~ !:D

ChefBeckyD said:
....Except the rest of our Michigan Cluster is staying at the Hilton (not the Palmer Hilton) and since we are all traveling down together.......JAE needs me to travel with her, so she doesn't miss the train again this year. :eek: So I thought it would be best if we were all staying at the same hotel.

Tee-hee-hee - I think our WI portion of the cluster is split...most are at the Sheraton.

Our cluster is planning our trip and found that all of the conference hotels are booked. We booked our room next door to the Chicago Hilton at the Essex. I'm staying one extra night, leaving Sunday morning.
I got lucky. Last year, I gave up my seat on the flight from Dallas for the next flight. AA gave me a flight voucher for $250 which paid all but $14 of my round trip ticket for this year.

ChefBeckyD said:

Thanks for sharing....with everyone!

We have one spot in our room at the Hilton, two beds, two baths. We need to fill it.

Let me know if anyone is staying an extra night and leaving Sunday. Everyone else in my room is leaving Saturday except me. I'm staying at the Essex Hotel across the street from the Chicago Hilton.

Last edited:

1. How do I book a room at the Hilton?

To book a room at the Hilton, you can either call the hotel directly or use their online booking system. You will need to provide details such as your desired dates of stay, number of guests, and preferred room type.

2. Can I request a specific roommate when booking a room at the Hilton?

Yes, you can request a specific roommate when booking a room at the Hilton. Make sure to include their name when making the reservation and they will be added to the room.

3. Is there a maximum number of guests allowed in a room at the Hilton?

The maximum number of guests allowed in a room at the Hilton varies depending on the room type. Most rooms have a maximum occupancy of 2-4 guests. You can contact the hotel directly for more information.

4. Can I cancel or modify my room reservation at the Hilton?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your room reservation at the Hilton. However, there may be a cancellation fee depending on the hotel's policy and the timing of the cancellation. It is best to contact the hotel directly to make any changes to your reservation.

5. Are there any perks or discounts available for booking a room at the Hilton?

Yes, there may be perks or discounts available for booking a room at the Hilton. They often have special offers and packages available for certain dates or events. You can check their website or contact the hotel directly for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
the secret chef
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Skye