• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Last Minute Chicago Hilton Room Share - July 13-16th - $204/Night

In summary, the Chicago Hilton Wave 2 is a new line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that is inspired by the city of Chicago. It features high-quality cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools with a sleek and modern design and innovative features. Individual items can be purchased separately and are dishwasher safe. While the line pays tribute to Chicago's culinary culture, it is available for purchase nationwide.
woodysir
Last minute Director from CT here and I have a room at Hilton and need 3 roommates to share with.
Please email me at [email protected] ! Two baths and it is $204 per night which includes tax. July 13-16th.
or if anyone is looking for just one let me know and I will give up my room !!
Thank you !

Check the wave 2 section under NC 2008. I think there are a couple threads looking for one person!

Is there still an opening at in the room? I am arriving Monday and leaving Wednesday and my 2 roomies backed out. Looking for a spot for one person as I canceled my room for 3. Deb Bixler

Deb - we have room in our room if you are still looking for one. I am going to call you tomorrow in the AM before I leave for Chicago!

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be interested in sharing a room with you at the Hilton. The price and location sounds great. I am also looking for roommates to split the cost. Would you be interested in discussing further? Please let me know. Thank you! Best,

What is the Chicago Hilton Wave 2?

The Chicago Hilton Wave 2 is a new line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that is inspired by the city of Chicago. It features high-quality cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

What sets the Chicago Hilton Wave 2 apart from other Pampered Chef products?

The Chicago Hilton Wave 2 features a sleek and modern design, as well as innovative features that are not found in other Pampered Chef products. It also incorporates elements of Chicago's culinary culture, making it a unique addition to any kitchen.

Can I purchase individual items from the Chicago Hilton Wave 2 line?

Yes, individual items from the Chicago Hilton Wave 2 line can be purchased separately. This allows customers to choose the specific products that best fit their cooking needs and preferences.

Are the Chicago Hilton Wave 2 products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the Chicago Hilton Wave 2 products are dishwasher safe, making cleaning up after cooking a breeze. However, we recommend hand-washing for optimal longevity.

Is the Chicago Hilton Wave 2 line only available in Chicago?

No, the Chicago Hilton Wave 2 line is available for purchase nationwide through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. However, the line was created to pay homage to the city of Chicago and its culinary scene.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane