• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Wave 3: Ready for Chicago!

anyone.I'm in the third wave. I was pretty much on my own last year, my first year, even had the hotel room to myself which wasn't to bad LOL I can't imagine not going to conference :) Thank goodness for conference club :) Was looking at flights already and still at $350+ round trip from the NH :( Hopefully that will go down the closer we get.I'm psyched to go to conference this year! My goals are to walk, make some new friends, and see more of Chicago.I'm Wave 3. I'm looking forward to it! Last year was my first NC and it was amazing.
thecougchef
are there any wave 3-ers? i havent seen anything yet - just the 1's & 2's!
this is my first conference but - im all set with the conference club! & im ready to finally see chicago!

I am Wave 3! This will be my second time to NC and I am psyched about the trip. Plan on seeing a little bit more of Chicago than last year. Last year was my first time and it was amazing.

I'm in the third wave :) I was pretty much on my own last year, my first year, even had the hotel room to myself which wasn't to bad LOL I can't imagine not going to conference :) Thank goodness for conference club :) Was looking at flights already and still at $350+ round trip from the NH :( Hopefully that will go down the closer we get.

I'm wave 3 and haven't been to conference in years. I'm so excited!

I am in Wave 3, too. This will be my fourth year, and the first three were all Wave 1. It will be hard to wait, but I will.

I am also in Wave 3! Can't wait!!!

I'm in wave 3. Last year was my first NC and it was awesome. My goals is to walk at NC so this one will be even better.

I'm in wave three also! It has been over 5 years since I have been to conference. I can't wait to go!

My niece my be joining me also, as she is thinking about signing up with the next couple of weeks! Wahoo! I will be a team leader. I plan on walking as a director at conference!

pamperedpals said:
I'm in wave three also! It has been over 5 years since I have been to conference. I can't wait to go!

My niece my be joining me also, as she is thinking about signing up with the next couple of weeks! Wahoo! I will be a team leader. I plan on walking as a director at conference!

yay laurie! itll be so nice to go all the way to chicago to meet my neighbor!! :p

I'm in Wave 3 as well ... but can't afford to go this year.

i'm in 3 too!

Wave 3 for me! My goal is to walk. This will be my 1st time to conference. I really enjoyed Leadersh!! Can't wait.

Me too! And planning to walk as an advanced director!

Wave 3 here too!

thecougchef said:
yay laurie! itll be so nice to go all the way to chicago to meet my neighbor!! :p

Isn't that bad we have to travel a thousand miles or so to meet, when we live about 45 minutes from each other?:D

pamperedpals said:
Isn't that bad we have to travel a thousand miles or so to meet, when we live about 45 minutes from each other?:D

& only work about 5 minutes from each other...? haha ;)

wave 3 here for my 2nd NC. Hope my team comes to see me walk as a director and get inspired.

also hope i'm nt sick like was last year. i had to bail out of the CS get together early.

yay - a Wave 3 thread!!!
I'm in Wave 3. Last year was my first NC and I was Wave 1, so it will be hard to wait this year, but I'm super excited, I had a BLAST last year!!!

thecougchef said:
& only work about 5 minutes from each other...? haha ;)

Ya know one of these day's we will just have to bite the bullet and meet for coffee or something. :)

Last edited:
pamperedpals said:
Ya know one of these day's we will just have to bit the bullet and meet for coffee or something. :)

there are atleast 20 coffee stands between the mall & the hospital.

or maybe more.

I'm in Wave 3. I had to leave the CS Meet N Greet even before Susan. Mine was a food issue, though. We had weird food stories last year.

thecougchef said:
there are atleast 20 coffee stands between the mall & the hospital.

or maybe more.

I think more!

I'm wave 3 unless the new career plan promotes my senior director. :) Then I guess it may change, but who knows.

I would love to say that my goal is to walk but that was my goal two years ago & the year before that... lol!

Can't wait!

See you there! This will be my first NC:chef:

raebates said:
I'm in Wave 3.

I had to leave the CS Meet N Greet even before Susan. Mine was a food issue, though. We had weird food stories last year.

I never made it to the meet n greet LOL I was there but in the restaurant and went to let everyone know I was still waiting on my food and didnt see anyone. While I was eating I realized I lost my cell phone and had to track back to the Palmer House and didn't find it all to find I had left it in the cab on the ride over. Luckily the cabbie had it when I called my number and returned it to me :)

I am Wave 3 and WILL BE walking as Director!!

Wave 3.

Never been.

Very excited.

Nervous.

Going alone!

Unless I convince my recruit and my recruiter to go!

Fluffy215 said:
I'm in the third wave :) I was pretty much on my own last year, my first year, even had the hotel room to myself which wasn't to bad LOL I can't imagine not going to conference :) Thank goodness for conference club :) Was looking at flights already and still at $350+ round trip from the NH :( Hopefully that will go down the closer we get.

You probably know this but it is cheaper to fly out of Boston (unfortunately... I hate Logan!) I am always watching fights from Manchester to MN and they have been over $250 for 2 years. If you do Travelocity they nitify you when flights go up and down.

I am in Wave 3 but can not go this year. I am disappointed. I have been to 2 NC so far, and loved them. Last year it rained the whole time we were there but still fun..

I'm in wave 3 with the rest of y'all and I'm hoping to have at least 2 of my recruits with me and I am planning on walking as Director this year!!!

You go, c00p!

Wave 3 for me too I have gone about 6 times out of 9 years . We probably will have a bunch of us going

Thanks Rae - I look forward to "running into" you again this year!!

This will be my first year. I made the decision to go back in December, but now am kind of nervous since I don't know what goes on at NC.

No need to worry. It's like a really big pep rally with workshops thrown in. Or, maybe it's a set of workshops with pep rallies thrown in. Hmmm. Just be assured that you'll learn a lot, have a lot of fun, and get all fired up for your business.

The workshops from last year's NC are on the Online Training Center (under Resource) - if you want to listen to some of the workshops- give you an idea about THAT part. Also, on Consultant Corner, you can go to the Conference page and see video/photo clips.I am hoping to survive (still struggling- month-to-month) long enough and be able to afford to go - Wave 3 for me. My DH and two boys will be going along too. DH's family lives on the outside suburbs (1 hr 20 min by Metra/Train). So we'll visit them, and then we are ALL going to a hotel downtown. I'll probably stay somewhere that's close for them to get to the museums and Navy Pier. We have membership at The Field Museum, and our state's Aquarium- which I think will get them into Shedd's for free or discount. Then they are going to Sear's tower, and Navy Pier also. So it won't cost them much with our memberships, and I'll be at conference while they play. So we are ALL looking forward to it. I just can't wait till hotels are announced so I can know if the one I want to stay at has a conference discount or not. :)

wave 3 and going!

I'm also Wave 3. Last year was my first NC (Wave 1) and I'm excited to go again! I will be part of the bunch that Doreen mentioned!Kelly

KellyCooks said:
I'm also Wave 3. Last year was my first NC (Wave 1) and I'm excited to go again! I will be part of the bunch that Doreen mentioned!

Kelly

I'm in wave 3 too!!! I can't wait. This will be my 2nd time going!!! Last year was my first time... I had a ball!!!!!!!

peachey said:
I am Wave 3! This will be my second time to NC and I am psyched about the trip. Plan on seeing a little bit more of Chicago than last year. Last year was my first time and it was amazing.
Yes Katie! I too am excited...I'm working on all the childcare legistics right now as Wayne will be in school most likely during that time out of state....But I really want to be there right with ya!

What time do things usually start on the first day? What time do they usually end on the last day? Thanks for the info! Still learning and planning! Cant wait!!!

Heather, I wasn't quick enough last year to get a hotel from the travel company through pc. But, I have already started looking this year. Found a room with 2 queens for $159 a night! I may have a girlfriend or two going again this year, but I don't know for sure. Do you know about our Clustermates???

For those that did go with the hotels through the travel company, were you happy? I walked from my hotel and got on the bus to go to the convention center, and I heard so many complaints. Even if I do get a room... I am a little leery. Then, I remember reading about all the mishaps with rates, charges, etc. Please advise!

nldavis321 said:
What time do things usually start on the first day? What time do they usually end on the last day?

Thanks for the info! Still learning and planning! Cant wait!!!

If it's like last year, there will be a first-timers' meeting on the first morning. The details will come as we get closer to registration.

peachey said:
Heather, I wasn't quick enough last year to get a hotel from the travel company through pc. But, I have already started looking this year. Found a room with 2 queens for $159 a night! I may have a girlfriend or two going again this year, but I don't know for sure. Do you know about our Clustermates???

For those that did go with the hotels through the travel company, were you happy? I walked from my hotel and got on the bus to go to the convention center, and I heard so many complaints. Even if I do get a room... I am a little leery. Then, I remember reading about all the mishaps with rates, charges, etc. Please advise!

We've always been happy with our conference hotels. We stayed at the Sheraton until last year, when we were at the Chicago Hilton. There are thousands of us all descending at once, so there are bound to be occasional issues. (I know that doesn't make it any better if you're one of those encountering "issues.")

Last year we had an issue with the air conditioning at first. After a couple of calls, I pointed out that there were 3 menopausal women in the room, and if it didn't get cool soon it could get pretty ugly. Amazingly it was fixed by the time we returned to the room. ;) In most cases the hotels are anxious to keep customers happy.

Like Rae said, there literally are THOUSANDS of women (a few men) that are bombarding these hotels, and when you aren't in the first wave, you've got people leaving while you are arriving that makes it even harder! HOWEVER, I have never had any major issues with any of the conference hotels. I know that some have, but to me, they've always done everything that they can to accomodate everyone.

Glad to hear the positive about the hotels! I realize there is a lot to handle with this many people, but everytime I got on the bus there was something else being discussed. No matter what I am going and am so excited!

I will be attending my first conference this year. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, since I don't know what to expect. I've been speaking with my upline for rooming and travel arrangements so hopefully it all comes together soon. Hubby already scheduled vacation time to be home with the kids. It will be my first time away all by myself.;)

Just remember that the thousands that have positive hotel experiences rarely say anything. It's the small percentage who experience problems who, for good reason,, share their stories.

I booked my flight already so I'll see you in a couple months!! :D:D

I must have missed this the first time around, but I'm in Wave 3! I'm hoping to go since I can attend a career lunch this year:)!

<h2>What is Wave 3 and how is it related to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Wave 3 is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to the third phase of our annual conference. It is a highly anticipated event where consultants gather to learn about new products, business strategies, and network with others in the company. This year's Wave 3 conference will take place in Chicago.</p><h2>Is there a specific group of attendees called "Wave 3-ers"?</h2><p>Yes, "Wave 3-ers" refers to the attendees of the third phase of our conference, which is the Chicago event. It is a fun and exciting way to identify and connect with fellow consultants who are attending this particular conference.</p><h2>I haven't seen any information about Wave 3 yet, only about Waves 1 and 2. Why is that?</h2><p>The planning and preparation for each phase of the conference takes time, so information is released gradually. Rest assured that there will be plenty of details about Wave 3 as we get closer to the event. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and through our social media channels.</p><h2>Is this your first time attending the conference?</h2><p>Yes, this is my first time attending the Pampered Chef conference. I am excited to learn, connect, and experience everything that Wave 3 in Chicago has to offer. I hope to see you there!</p><h2>What is the conference club and how do I join?</h2><p>The conference club is a program designed to enhance your conference experience. As a member, you will have access to exclusive perks such as early registration, special gifts, and private sessions with company leaders. You can join the conference club by registering for the conference and selecting the conference club option at checkout.</p>

What is Wave 3 and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

Wave 3 is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to the third phase of our annual conference. It is a highly anticipated event where consultants gather to learn about new products, business strategies, and network with others in the company. This year's Wave 3 conference will take place in Chicago.

Is there a specific group of attendees called "Wave 3-ers"?

Yes, "Wave 3-ers" refers to the attendees of the third phase of our conference, which is the Chicago event. It is a fun and exciting way to identify and connect with fellow consultants who are attending this particular conference.

I haven't seen any information about Wave 3 yet, only about Waves 1 and 2. Why is that?

The planning and preparation for each phase of the conference takes time, so information is released gradually. Rest assured that there will be plenty of details about Wave 3 as we get closer to the event. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and through our social media channels.

Is this your first time attending the conference?

Yes, this is my first time attending the Pampered Chef conference. I am excited to learn, connect, and experience everything that Wave 3 in Chicago has to offer. I hope to see you there!

What is the conference club and how do I join?

The conference club is a program designed to enhance your conference experience. As a member, you will have access to exclusive perks such as early registration, special gifts, and private sessions with company leaders. You can join the conference club by registering for the conference and selecting the conference club option at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat