• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicago Airfare Deal: $122.20 Round Trip!

In summary, the $122.20 round trip airfare deal to Chicago includes the cost of the flight to and from Chicago, taxes and fees. There may be restrictions on available dates and it cannot be booked through the Pampered Chef website. The limit on tickets varies and cancellation/change policies depend on the airline. It is best to check with the specific airline for more information.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Airfare for ChicagoHello! I just booked my airfare for Conf 07. Great deal... $122.20 round trip Baltimore to Chicago and back....ROUNDTRIP!!!!!! WOW is all I can say... Wave 3 for me. Chicago here I come*****:p

Last edited:
bumping up

Hey Andrea.

Where are you flying into? Like what airport. I am hoping to go to NC and I wanted to make sure I have it right. Also, I didn't know how far it would be for a taxi and what not. I don't know know what hotels to look at either. If anyone has that info.. Could you pass it along?

Yeah Andrea! I just booked mine as well, probably the same time as yours! I got mine for $143 from Florida!!! Yeah!!!:D

Hey!
I fly into Midway. I'm flying with Southwest and that the only airport they go to... About hotels. HO will have certin ones as Conference hotels. Last year it was the Hilton and 2 others... they will post all that info soon...They get conf rates from them all and you can choose which ever you want. They also provide transportation from those hotels to confMcCormick center every day for the conf itself. Look for info to arrive soon from HO...

Thank you!

SillyChef said:
Hey Andrea.

Where are you flying into? Like what airport. I am hoping to go to NC and I wanted to make sure I have it right. Also, I didn't know how far it would be for a taxi and what not. I don't know know what hotels to look at either. If anyone has that info.. Could you pass it along?
You can take the Train for $2.50 from Midway to downtown. I do this each year. Easy and Cheap. HTH

1. What is included in the $122.20 round trip airfare deal to Chicago?

The $122.20 round trip airfare deal to Chicago includes the cost of the flight to and from Chicago, including all taxes and fees. It does not include any additional expenses such as baggage fees, seat selection, or in-flight meals.

2. Are there any restrictions on the dates for this airfare deal?

Yes, this airfare deal is subject to availability and may have limited dates. It is best to check with the specific airline for available dates and blackout dates.

3. Can I book this airfare deal through the Pampered Chef website?

No, this airfare deal is not available through the Pampered Chef website. It is best to book directly with the airline or through a trusted travel agency.

4. Is there a limit on the number of tickets I can purchase at this discounted price?

The limit on the number of tickets you can purchase at the discounted price may vary depending on the airline's policies. It is best to check with the specific airline for any restrictions on ticket purchases.

5. Can I cancel or change my flight if I book this airfare deal?

Cancellation and change policies vary depending on the airline and type of ticket purchased. It is best to check with the specific airline for their policies on cancellations and changes before booking your flight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • lakamper
  • General Chat
Replies