• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?

In summary, "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that offers customers the chance to win a free ride to their local Pampered Chef event. To participate, simply attend a Pampered Chef party or event and enter your name into the drawing. The promotion ends on [end date], and you can win multiple rides by entering at different events. Winners will be contacted by a Pampered Chef representative via email or phone.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I am driving to conference but am spending some time in Milwaukee first. I will be leaving WI on Wednesday, July 16 to arrive in Chicago about 11am. If any WI consultants want to meet me that morning I will give them a lift to conference but you'd have to get yourself home. ;)

I am leaving conference on Sunday, July 20, morning (early) and would love to have company all or part of the way to North Carolina. So you could fly there but save the airfare back. I can't add too much to the travel time (I want to get in by sometime Sunday night and it's 13 hours drive time) but if I can do the route to help someone...

PM me if you want to see if we can work something out.

Hey, I will be in Racine from July 12-approx. the 16th I was thinking...might have to catch you for lunch or something or have you meet the kiddos!

janetupnorth said:
Hey, I will be in Racine from July 12-approx. the 16th I was thinking...might have to catch you for lunch or something or have you meet the kiddos!
That would be SO cool! I arrive in Milwaukee late on the 11th. My DIL in South Milwaukee is doing a show while I'm there. That's not too far from where you'll be so I bet we could find some time for a quick visit!

Hey a drive from Milwaukee to Racine is no biggie for me...north side of Racine to S. Milwaukee is even closer!I will be there as soon as I get "home" from conference. :)As we get closer, I'll talk to you via PM or E-mail and swap numbers.

1. What is "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?"?

"Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?" is a promotion that Pampered Chef is currently running. It offers customers the opportunity to win a free ride to their local Pampered Chef party or event.

2. How do I participate in "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?"?

To participate in "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?", simply attend a Pampered Chef party or event and enter your name into the drawing. If you are chosen as a winner, you will receive a free ride to your next Pampered Chef event.

3. When does "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?" end?

"Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?" ends on [end date]. Make sure to attend a Pampered Chef party or event before then to enter for a chance to win a free ride.

4. Can I win more than one ride in "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?"?

Yes, you can win more than one ride in "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?". Each time you attend a Pampered Chef party or event and enter your name into the drawing, you have a chance to win a free ride.

5. How will I know if I've won a ride in "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?"?

If you are chosen as a winner in "Wave 3 - Want a Ride? Wi? Nc? Between?", you will be contacted by a Pampered Chef representative via email or phone. Make sure to check your email and voicemail regularly to see if you have won a free ride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Imacookindiva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • lt1jane