• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Total Cost for Attending Conference in Wave 2: Airfare, Hotel, and Expenses

I love the idea of bonding over our love of Barry!Kristin-The transportation thing is different for everyone depending upon where you live!
chefkristin
Gold Member
Ok..So my new full time job was terrible. I am no longer working full time for now. How much including, airfare, hotel, expenses does conference cost?
I am wondering if this is doable for me. I want to mee all in Wave 2 plus I really want to sing Barry Manilow with Carolyn at the piano bar!!! Please let me know how much......:confused:

$175 - registration
$100 - hotel ($172/night room, split 4 ways, 2 nights)
$100 - meals not provided

I don't know about travel arrangements, home office tour or additional spending money. That would need to be figured in as well.

You should be able to find a Southwest airline flight for a little over $100 roundtrip.

I know it doesn't help you much for this year but I did it last year and this year and I love it, sign up for Conference Club...that way a little is taken out each month and when conference rolls around you don't have to worry about the registration fee because it is already paid for. I recommend it to everyone who doesn't always have alot of extra $ laying around and then the cost of the whole conference doesn't feel so bad...I definately recommend going though it is great for your business and momentum!

And, if you wind up not being able to go to NC, you get it back. Nothing lost.

I write the songs that male the whole world sing.....
I write the songs of love and special things...

I didn't know there was anyone else out there that still loves Barry! My friends all make fun of me...

pckrissy said:
I didn't know there was anyone else out there that still loves Barry! My friends all make fun of me...
Barry is so cool! My Mom and her best friend (she's like a second mom to me, especially since my Mom passed away in June...:( ) always used to listen to him when we were growing up. We made fun of them then, but now I love him!:D

pckrissy said:

Krissy,

Not only have you stumbled across A great PC loop - we are also an "Unofficial" Barry Fan Club!:D :D :D

So sing it Girl!

Sorry, Kristin, didn't mean to continue to hijack your thread....

Crystal narrowed it down pretty well...the transportation thing is different for everyone depending upon where you live!

We are about 6 hours away, so there's 4 of us carpooling together. So far, we are staying at the Hilton with 2 bathrooms, so it will actually be about $150 for me ($600 total with taxes split 4 ways) for my hotel room. My Director is still looking for a room that could save us each money. I still want a room with 2 Bathrooms though!

HO tour is $25 if you want to go (I would HIGHLY reccommend this!!!)

I was driving to my PT day job the other day listening VERY Loudly to "I can't smile without you" and this woman on the sidewalk waiting for the bus starting singing it to very dramatically...it was pretty funny.
My mom and aunt(from NH) used to listen to his albums every time they would visit..I used to hide it from them and now he's a fav...even say him in concert 2 or 3 times...

We are staying at the Hilton also...I haven't registered yet, I am holding out to see if I promote by the end of May....last year I didn't take the HO tour. are any of you taking it this year?

pckrissy said:
I was driving to my PT day job the other day listening VERY Loudly to "I can't smile without you" and this woman on the sidewalk waiting for the bus starting singing it to very dramatically...it was pretty funny.
My mom and aunt(from NH) used to listen to his albums every time they would visit..I used to hide it from them and now he's a fav...even say him in concert 2 or 3 times...

We are staying at the Hilton also...I haven't registered yet, I am holding out to see if I promote by the end of May....last year I didn't take the HO tour. are any of you taking it this year?

I am a die-hard. I have seen him, I think, like 9 times now? Maybe more.
First row twice...he's an awesome showman!

pckrissy said:
I signed up for the HO tour! 7:00 AM for me!

Krissy- you were asking about meeting up: I'll PM you my schedule...let me know if we are in any "classes" together!

dannyzmom said:
I am a die-hard. I have seen him, I think, like 9 times now? Maybe more.
First row twice...he's an awesome showman!
I can only imagine how great he is in person! I have never seen him in concert...'cept on TV and that doesn't count!! LOL

dannyzmom said:
I write the songs that male the whole world sing.....
I write the songs of love and special things...
Awe Carolyn!!! I wanna go now. I did do Conference club and I have conference itself paid for. It is the plane ticket and the hotel and spending that is concerning me. :(

1. How much will airfare cost for attending the conference in Wave 2?

The cost of airfare for attending the conference in Wave 2 will vary depending on your departure location, chosen airline, and date of travel. It is recommended to book your flight in advance to get the best deals. You can also consider using airline miles or credit card points to offset the cost.

2. What is the typical cost for a hotel during the conference in Wave 2?

The cost for a hotel during the conference in Wave 2 will also vary depending on the location, hotel rating, and length of stay. It is recommended to book your hotel as soon as you know your travel dates to ensure availability and potentially get a lower rate. You can also look into sharing a hotel room with other attendees to save on costs.

3. Are any conference expenses included in the total cost?

No, the total cost for attending the conference in Wave 2 only includes airfare and hotel expenses. Other expenses such as meals, transportation, and conference registration fees are not included and should be budgeted separately.

4. Can I get a refund for my conference expenses if I am unable to attend?

Refund policies vary depending on the conference and its organizers. It is best to check with the conference organizers or the registration website for their refund policy before booking any expenses. In some cases, travel insurance may also cover cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances.

5. Is there a deadline for booking airfare and hotel for the conference in Wave 2?

There is no official deadline for booking airfare and hotel for the conference in Wave 2, but it is recommended to book as soon as possible to get the best rates and ensure availability. Hotels and flights may also sell out closer to the conference dates, so booking in advance is advised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
schel
  • venus909
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
maryhenderlite
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud