• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Are Walking, What Are You Wearing?

http://www.coldwatercreek.com/Products/Style%20Sheet/Capris/Navy-Capri/I love it in Navy Kimberlee. Super cute. I also liked the faux wrapped...http://www.coldwatercreek.com/Products/Style%20Sheet/Capris/Navy-Capri/
Thanks for the honesty chica. The 1st set of shoes are a bit my style when I'm trying to dress up. For day to day, you're right....they're not me.

BTW...You WILL Promote, and you WILL walk. That's an order! lol Lots o love to ya....but we have an agenda, and I know how good you are with plans! ;)

Yeah yeah yeah. :p

Melissa78 said:
Yeah yeah yeah. :p

Muah!!! :love:

You won't know if I walked anyhow until 'after' the fact so the power is mine to hide in the bathroom. ;)

ha ha ha...that's good.

I'm hoping you're engrained sense of doing what's right would kill you. Letting down a friend and all. You do have the power....it's all up to you....I'll just play the friend card. :angel:

Oh you don't play nice...

lol....not when it concerns loved ones. <evil grin>

Sorry everyone for the hijack. I'll stop now.

Back to the "princess" thing- I have decided that I never want to be a director if I can't dress up like a princess when I walk!!! LOL

cookinfletch said:
Back to the "princess" thing- I have decided that I never want to be a director if I can't dress up like a princess when I walk!!! LOL

lol, you go, girl!

Marghi

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be a part of your revolution"
---Emma Goldman

cookinfletch said:

I say wear whatever you want - you work your tail off for the opportunity to walk that stage, sister - you DRESS THE PART.
I went so far as to wear HOT PINK boa a few years ago! LOL

dannyzmom said:
I went so far as to wear HOT PINK boa a few years ago! LOL

Honey, that's your normal daywear.

When I walk I wear shorts, a tanktop and a good pair of Nikes.

<h2>1. What is the appropriate attire for walking across stage at a Pampered Chef conference?</h2><p>The dress code for walking across stage at a Pampered Chef conference is business or business casual attire. This means dress pants or skirt, collared shirt or blouse, and closed-toe shoes. Avoid wearing anything too casual, such as jeans or sneakers, as this is a professional event.</p><h2>2. Can I wear a dress or skirt for walking across stage?</h2><p>Yes, you can definitely wear a dress or skirt for walking across stage. Just make sure it is an appropriate length and style for a business or business casual setting. Avoid anything too short or revealing.</p><h2>3. Is it okay to wear a cocktail or formal dress for walking across stage?</h2><p>While it is not against the dress code to wear a cocktail or formal dress, it is generally not recommended for walking across stage at a Pampered Chef conference. This is because the focus should be on your achievement as a New Director, not your outfit. Opt for a more professional and modest attire instead.</p><h2>4. I want to express my personal style, can I wear something unique for walking across stage?</h2><p>While it is important to feel comfortable and confident in your outfit, remember that this is a professional event and you will be representing Pampered Chef. It is best to stick to the recommended dress code and avoid anything too flashy or unique.</p><h2>5. Are there any specific clothing items to avoid for walking across stage?</h2><p>Avoid wearing anything too casual, revealing, or distracting for walking across stage. This includes tank tops, shorts, flip flops, and overly flashy jewelry or accessories. Stick to classic and professional pieces to ensure a polished and appropriate look for the occasion.</p>

1. What is the appropriate attire for walking across stage at a Pampered Chef conference?

The dress code for walking across stage at a Pampered Chef conference is business or business casual attire. This means dress pants or skirt, collared shirt or blouse, and closed-toe shoes. Avoid wearing anything too casual, such as jeans or sneakers, as this is a professional event.

2. Can I wear a dress or skirt for walking across stage?

Yes, you can definitely wear a dress or skirt for walking across stage. Just make sure it is an appropriate length and style for a business or business casual setting. Avoid anything too short or revealing.

3. Is it okay to wear a cocktail or formal dress for walking across stage?

While it is not against the dress code to wear a cocktail or formal dress, it is generally not recommended for walking across stage at a Pampered Chef conference. This is because the focus should be on your achievement as a New Director, not your outfit. Opt for a more professional and modest attire instead.

4. I want to express my personal style, can I wear something unique for walking across stage?

While it is important to feel comfortable and confident in your outfit, remember that this is a professional event and you will be representing Pampered Chef. It is best to stick to the recommended dress code and avoid anything too flashy or unique.

5. Are there any specific clothing items to avoid for walking across stage?

Avoid wearing anything too casual, revealing, or distracting for walking across stage. This includes tank tops, shorts, flip flops, and overly flashy jewelry or accessories. Stick to classic and professional pieces to ensure a polished and appropriate look for the occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• armywyf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
bethsbiz