• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 2007: Stay Thru the 19th and Depart on the 18th | Flight Deals

In summary, the "Wave 3 2007" promotion is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef for customers who book a stay through the 19th and depart on the 18th. It includes flight deals and discounts on select products. To take advantage of this promotion, simply book a stay through the 19th and depart on the 18th. There may be restrictions and blackout dates for this promotion and it cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. This promotion can only be used once per booking.
CAmomCookin4U
Wave 3 2007 Who's staying thru the 19thWho is staying over on the 18th Departing the 19th?

Trying to pick the best flight deal.

Last edited:
I am, but flights from CA are so outrageous right now.

DanielleQ said:
I am, but flights from CA are so outrageous right now.
I am looking at ATA they have a Sun-Thurs for $187

Sund or Mon at 12:25am arriving 6:25am departing Thursday for Cali at
7:15am for the $187 They don't fly back to Cali on Wed.:(

To fly back on wed other airlines are $232

From Tracy would you fly out of SFO or Sac?

1. What is the "Wave 3 2007" promotion all about?

The Wave 3 2007 promotion is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef for customers who book a stay through the 19th and depart on the 18th. It includes flight deals and discounts on select products.

2. How can I take advantage of the "Wave 3 2007" promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply book a stay through the 19th and depart on the 18th. This can be done through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Are there any restrictions or blackout dates for the "Wave 3 2007" promotion?

Yes, there may be restrictions and blackout dates for this promotion. Please check our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I combine the "Wave 3 2007" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Only one promotion can be applied per booking.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Wave 3 2007" promotion?

Yes, this promotion can only be used once per booking. If you wish to take advantage of this promotion for multiple bookings, you will need to make separate reservations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • pampered_chef_swva
  • General Chat
Replies