• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Walk with Me in Dallas on January 1, 2007?

In summary, Gina was promoted to director and will be walking in Dallas in January. She also plans to walk in July.
PCGINA
Gold Member
At 6:03 pm this evening ~ I received my call from HO!!

I promote January 1, 2007 and I WILL walk in Dallas...

Thanks everyone for your support and care...

I too will be looking for all of those GREAT buttons Ann has made for us and be cheering loudly for all of you as well..... And for those of you here online, I'm sure we will be able to hear you also

OH !!! I almost forgot...check out my NEW tagline ~ Wah-Hoooo!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Congratulations, Gina! Walk tall, girl!!!

CONGRATS GINA!! How exciting!!! :D

Way to go Gina!!:) I wish that I could go to see you walk but the funds are a little tight:(

We had faith Gina! Congrats and I wish I could be there to scream for you!:D

Wow - you go girl! Congratulations.

Congrats! Great job!

Congratulations!!!

Woo-Hoo!! YEAH!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations! I won't be there cheering you on, but I'll be doing it here at home!

I'll be doing the walk in July though!! (If I keep telling myself that, I might actually do it!) :)

Congratulations!! I'm hoping to walk in July too. Just got to keep working on it.

Congrats Gina:D :D :D
I'm with you other gals; I'm hoping {crossing fingers} that I'll walk in July!

Go Gina, Go Gina Yeah you are officially now a director!!!:)

That's very cool!!! Congratulations! I walked last year at Leadership and it was very cool. I just wish I rounded up more people to take pictures. I think I forgot my own camera and a fellow consultant took pictures of my "walk" but they were really far away and kind of grainy. So, definitely have everyone you know take pictures!! It's so fun!

I'll be cheering for you out there in the audience!:D

Gina - we'll have to get together backstage!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Gina - we'll have to get together backstage!!!

AMEN!!! Sister!! ~ You guys are so awesome...and I can't wait to return the favor at NC when I get cheer, scream, holler and whoop it uap as the rest of YOU walk the stage!!

Way to go Gina....... Your awsome!!

Congrats!! :D :D

Way To Go!!!!

Congratulations!!

Diane

You Go Girl! Start practicing your wave! I had so many people before Chicago tell me to do that and Im so glad I did! Hold your arm up high so no upper arm jiggle! LOL!
Wish I could be there to cheer you on but I have family in from out of town!

Okay, I have to chime in about the wave. I started practicing my wave one year before I became a Director. No, I am not kidding. As soon as I came home from the 2005 National Conference, I began practicing. I also quit my fulltime job when I came back. That gave me plenty of time to practice.

I watched the red carpet waves for various award shows and learned to place your hand up like to are going to wave hello, but do not shake your hand and arm around. Keep your thumb, pointing finger and pinky pointing out and still. Then wave the other two fingers. Your arm will stay perfectly still. No one will see any arm wiggle. I do recommend only doing this with one hand. I think two hands just takes too much concentration! Plus I think one hand looks kind of cute!

I want to know how many of you read this and went to the mirror to give it a try.

Happy Waving!
Lisa

Congratulations Gina! I can't wait to have all of you cheer me on in Chicago during Wave 2!!!!:D

ChefLisa said:
Okay, I have to chime in about the wave. I started practicing my wave one year before I became a Director. No, I am not kidding. As soon as I came home from the 2005 National Conference, I began practicing. I also quit my fulltime job when I came back. That gave me plenty of time to practice.

I watched the red carpet waves for various award shows and learned to place your hand up like to are going to wave hello, but do not shake your hand and arm around. Keep your thumb, pointing finger and pinky pointing out and still. Then wave the other two fingers. Your arm will stay perfectly still. No one will see any arm wiggle. I do recommend only doing this with one hand. I think two hands just takes too much concentration! Plus I think one hand looks kind of cute!

I want to know how many of you read this and went to the mirror to give it a try.

Happy Waving!
Lisa

Lisa,

Thank you so much! I so needed that GREAT tip....you see, I have changed my dress choice and now have a sleeveless number. I was scared to death about the "forever wave" that happens to everyone who is not lifting at least 20 lb dumbells for 20 reps 5 days a week for the last year...LOL! :eek:

You are too cute!

jwpamp said:
Lisa,

Thank you so much! I so needed that GREAT tip....you see, I have changed my dress choice and now have a sleeveless number. I was scared to death about the "forever wave" that happens to everyone who is not lifting at least 20 lb dumbells for 20 reps 5 days a week for the last year...LOL! :eek:

You are too cute!

ROFL!!! :D :D :D

"I don't care who ya are...that's funny"

1. How do I use the "It's Official ! I'm Walking" product?

To use the "It's Official ! I'm Walking" product, simply place it on the ground and step on the surface with your bare feet. The textured surface will help stimulate your foot's reflex points, providing a soothing massage and promoting better circulation.

2. Can I use this product while wearing shoes?

Yes, you can use "It's Official ! I'm Walking" while wearing shoes. However, for maximum benefit, we recommend using the product barefoot to fully engage the reflex points on your feet.

3. How often should I use this product?

For best results, we recommend using "It's Official ! I'm Walking" for 5-10 minutes per day. You can use it in the morning as a gentle wake-up massage or in the evening to relax after a long day.

4. Is this product suitable for everyone?

Yes, "It's Official ! I'm Walking" is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. It is a gentle and non-invasive way to promote better foot health and overall well-being.

5. How do I clean and maintain this product?

To clean "It's Official ! I'm Walking", simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth and mild soap. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before using it again. We also recommend storing the product in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
julyskitchen
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jcsmilez