• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheffers Heading to Leadership: Get Ready To Cheer!

In summary, Amanda is getting anxious for her trip to leadership conference. She is excited for the opportunity to meet other cheffers and to see the new products that may be released. Kristin will not be able to attend the conference, but is still excited to support her fellow cheffers.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
As leadership draws near, I am getting excited. I leave in less than 2 weeks, and cannot wait. I was curious who all is walking so I can cheer extra loud for any cheffers that are walking!!!!

I hope to see you all, there I will have my button thanks to Ann!!!!!:D

I wish I was going so I could cheer too! We need to have Ann make us some buttons for National Conference!! I AM WAVE 2!!

We could use the same buttons, I don't see why they won't work!!! I am sorry Kristin you won't be able to make it. Last year at leadership I couldn't go and it killed me to not be there.

I'm walking!!!

I just have to find a dress...hmm...after Christmas sales?!?

pamperedalf said:
We could use the same buttons, I don't see why they won't work!!! I am sorry Kristin you won't be able to make it. Last year at leadership I couldn't go and it killed me to not be there.
Its ok. I have never been to conference and I really want to go this year. I just can't take the time off for both.

Kate, I will yell and scream for you!!!!

I'm WalkingAt 6:03 pm this evening ~ I received my call from HO!!

I promote January 1, 2007 and I WILL walk in Dallas...

I too will be looking for all of those GREAT buttons Ann has made for us and be cheering loudly for all of you as well..... And for those of you here online, I'm sure we will be able to hear you also ;)

OH !!! I almost forgot...check out my NEW tagline ~ Wah-Hoooo!!!

Congrats, Gina! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/party0003.gif

Amanda, I plan on using the same buttons for National. I've got a huge pile of them at home. And it's those little things that add up when you have to purchase more than one. So we'll have the same ones that everyone can reuse. :)

I won't be there; but those of us that arent' going will be cheering for ya all here!
Ann, I'll have to get a button from ya for conference!

Yeah Gina, I will cheer for you too!!!! Cheffers rock!!!Ann I was going to use the same one for nationals just because I am cheap and can't see the point in buying another one. Thanks again for having those made, hope to see you in Dallas. You'll be the one with all the luggage. That shouldn't be to hard, but you never know.

I'm walking ... assuming I don't trip! :D

Congrats Laura, I will scream for you!!!!Okay there are 3 cheffers I will loose my voice on, anyone else!!!

So I have leadership really on the brain. I just had a dream about leadership, I was sitting I think it was a class by myself and this lady came over and sat next to me. She said she was looking for Janice & Laura, so she could meet them. I thought oh she must be a cheffer, and I went to show her my cute botton and it was blank. That's as far as I got, because my son woke up..... wierd. Just wanted to share what a wack job I am. The lady who sat next to me was Petite w/ short brwn hair.

LOL how flattering that you're dreaming of me, Amanda! :eek: :eek:

Ha! Me too....but kinda scary....LOL!!

I am getting so anxious, but because I had your names in my brain may be the reason why. You won't have to run from me at conference I swear I am not a stalker.....

Feeling crazy too!!I know exactly what you mean!! My thoughts keep wandering to what new products could they possibly come out with next? Where will the trip be? What will the recruiting promotion be? And oh my goodness I would just die to know what exiting announcement will have a major impact on my business!! Is there a 12 step program for conference hysteria?

Kim

pamperedalf said:
I am getting so anxious, but because I had your names in my brain may be the reason why. You won't have to run from me at conference I swear I am not a stalker.....

Amanda, you are hilarious! Please stop me at conference and say "Hi"!!

Janice if I see you I will stop and say hi, but if it's anything like National's for me it was like looking for a needle in a haystack. I will have my cheffer pin!! I promise I will only bow a few times for respect!LOL

I can't wait either!! At least with Christmas that kept my mind busy for a while now its only a few weeks of anticipation!!! I absolutely can't wait, althoguh I haven't flown sicne before 9/11 so that should be interesting and I haven't ever been away from my kids for that long. But I definately need a break.

I'm walking too.

Alright Katie I cheer really loud for you!!

Congrats, Katie!

This will be my first Leadership, and I'm getting really excited.

Woo-hoo!!

What is "Cheffers Heading to Leadership: Get Ready To Cheer!"?

"Cheffers Heading to Leadership: Get Ready To Cheer!" is a motivational event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants who are on their way to achieving leadership status. It is designed to provide guidance, support, and inspiration to these consultants as they take the next step in their business journey.

Who can attend this event?

This event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are on the path to leadership, including those who have just promoted to team leader and those who are close to promoting to director or executive director.

What can I expect to learn from this event?

At "Cheffers Heading to Leadership: Get Ready To Cheer!", you can expect to learn valuable leadership skills and techniques, hear success stories from top leaders in the company, and receive practical tips and advice on how to grow your business and team. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and gain valuable insights and support from your peers.

Is there a cost to attend this event?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend "Cheffers Heading to Leadership: Get Ready To Cheer!" This fee covers the cost of materials, meals, and other event expenses. However, the investment is well worth it for the knowledge, motivation, and connections you will gain from this event.

How do I register for this event?

You can register for "Cheffers Heading to Leadership: Get Ready To Cheer!" through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline leader. Registration typically opens a few months before the event, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements and deadlines. Space is limited, so be sure to secure your spot early!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • fruit76loop
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service