• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Excitement Awaits Cheffers at the Chicago Conference?

In summary, the Pampered Chef conference is a gathering for consultants to learn, connect, and celebrate their success. It will take place from June 25-27, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois and is open to all consultants. Registration is available through the Pampered Chef website and safety measures will be in place for COVID-19.
lacychef
Hey cheffers! I just wanted to wish everyone traveling to Chicago safe travels! All you fellow wave 1 cheffers--see you in a few days:D You wave 2&3 cheffers, try not to miss us too much while we're gone! We'll miss you guys while you're gone though! I hope everyone has a safe trip, and an awesome conference experience!
I probably won't be on much tomorrow--have to pack! My director will be here to get me about 5:30AM Sunday, so I'm spending some time with hubby & girls tomorrow. I will be going thru chef success withdrawls by the time I get home on Thursday;)
EVERYONE HAVE A BLAST:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have fun!! Remember! Don't ruin the surprises for us!! No matter how much we beg!

Hey Lucy! Im in Wave 1 too and can't wait! We are leaving from RDU at 3pm on Sunday! Ive started packing and will finish up tomorrow and just relax with my girls and hubby.

Not MeI won't spoil the surprises!

Cindy & Lacy - I'll see you there! :) I can't wait!

I have to go shopping before I can pack. I've got tomorrow & Sunday to do that. We're coming up on the 5:30 AM train.

See ya all soon!

BethCooks4U said:
Have fun!! Remember! Don't ruin the surprises for us!! No matter how much we beg!

Don't worry Beth, I wouldn't dream of breaking a promise to Doris;) Everyone will find out in their own time--it's so exciting to hear the news at conference!

1. What is the conference about?

The conference is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants from all over the country to learn, connect, and celebrate the success of our business. It will feature workshops, keynote speakers, and networking opportunities.

2. When and where is the conference taking place?

The conference will take place from June 25-27, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois at the McCormick Place Convention Center.

3. Is the conference open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. We encourage all consultants to attend and make the most out of this valuable experience.

4. How do I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the conference registration link. You will need to pay a registration fee to secure your spot.

5. Will there be any safety measures in place for COVID-19?

Yes, the safety and well-being of our consultants is our top priority. We will be following all CDC guidelines and implementing safety measures such as mandatory mask-wearing, social distancing, and increased sanitation throughout the conference venue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ange13
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views