• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Star Achievement at Cheffer Conference with My Fellow Foodies!

In summary, Cathy earned her star by posting a lot and finally getting her ribbon at a conference. She also earned money by doing stripper shows.
MissChef
Gold Member
I finally got my star!!!! I feel really official now! I feel like I'm with the "in gourp" now!! HA HA!:D Just thought I'd share cause I've been trying to earn this for a week now. I can't possibly get on here as much as some of you do! My hubby would send me back to a full time job, if I was on here 1/2 as much as some! And I just can't go back to a full time job! I won't yell at myself for being on the computer all day but a full time job boss would!
I can just see it now.... Cathy, are you going to answer that phone? "uhhhhh.... sorry, I was talking to my cheffer buddies on line, I figured the phone could wait!!!":eek: :rolleyes: :eek: ;) :D
Anyway... so now I've earned my ribbon at conference Ann...... aren't you proud of me!?!:D

Another stripper at conference!Oh, wrong wave. Shoot.

Cathy! You're a stripper now!

Great Job Cathy!!! Yeah!!!:D

I've got quite a ways to go. Especially before conference.... :) Unless I'm up all night like I was last night!

crystalscookingnow said:
I've got quite a ways to go. Especially before conference.... :) Unless I'm up all night like I was last night!
Crystal.... isn't that what strippers do.....? Stay up all night?!! If that's the way to do it, then I say do it! I only had about 140 post to go when I made it my goal! So I could post during the day and make it! At night, my hubby is pretty much into me being upstairs with the family and was getting annoyed that I was down here last night! I finished closing my last 2 June shows by the deadline last night and I made it to $3000.00 by $22.00! So I earned the 3rd level and I'm stoked! I wish I could have got paid for it in June! I had a good month and I only wish all of my shows would have stuck! Because I had a great show average... I only did 4 shows and the average was around $756! If I only could have done 4 or 5 more shows, I'd have made it to 6000.00! Oh well, I won't cry over spilled milk! I'm still tickled with 3000.00!:D :D
I did try to make it to 800 posts last night but had to give up that thought at 795, when my hubby said, "are you ever going to get off that computer tonight?" I figured I better do so, or there would be a bunch of crap I don't want to deal with... I knew I could get my star this morning!

Last edited:
Go, Cathy!
Woo-hoo!

Isn't fun to part of the "in-crowd"?

Loved Spokane...DH was stationed at Fairchild when we got married in 1995.

Go, Cathy, get busy!! Wait--I guess you did get busy...posting!

Love me some stripper!
multistars.gif

Congratulations on getting your star. I guess I need to get a move on and post more often so I can get one too.

I want to be a stripper too:( :(
Although I'm not sure many would want to see that:eek:

I'll never get there.........

ok.... drivell.....
blah...blah...blah...

Oh what an honor Cathy!:cool:
My dh belongs to a VN board for a game he plays....he was asking me last nite how many posts I have here....when I told him he was shocked! He was proud of his 1500 he's gotten in 2 years. He now thinks we talk too much, lol.....I said, well, the majority is girls here!

Pampered Laura said:
Love me some stripper!
multistars.gif
You remembered!:D You promised you post this smiley when I made it!
Thanks! I feel special!!

lacychef said:
Oh what an honor Cathy!:cool:
My dh belongs to a VN board for a game he plays....he was asking me last nite how many posts I have here....when I told him he was shocked! He was proud of his 1500 he's gotten in 2 years. He now thinks we talk too much, lol.....I said, well, the majority is girls here!
My hubby would crap himself if he knew how much I love it here!
Oh well.... I'll check in when I get back I got to go to the mall! Watch out here I come, armed with a credit card! J/K! I'm not a typical lady, I HATE shopping! :eek: :eek: But I do need to get just a few more things for conference!:D I have to go back for the mall for my hubby, I bought him some jeans yesterday and I bought the wrong length, if he wants to walk on them then he'll keep them, if not I better get him ones that actually fit!:eek: :rolleyes:

MissChef said:
You remembered!:D You promised you post this smiley when I made it!
Thanks! I feel special!!

Of COURSE I remembered! *muah!*

crystalscookingnow said:
I can do it! I wanna be a stripper too!
Anyplace else in the world, that's not an admirable goal. But here.... :D

:eek: Just don't tell my DH, otherwise, he'll make me make good on that goal! :eek:

What's the stripper quota? I have forever to go by the sound of it! I am fairly new to CS but it feels like an eternity with as much time as I've been on here lately!

As of right now, 800.
It changes occasionally (it was 700 when I started posting)

Its exciting to get your stripper star...I was really happy when I got mine...now I'm wondering how many posts one needs to get to the next level!! I got my star about a month ago!

yeay for you! :0)

still trying to get mine too!!! So close... not gonna make it by tomorrow nite..

If it werent for having to cook dinner do laundry, chase after the kids, pack for conference, attend to all my other obligations I would have it by now!

oh well...... Such is life!

Way to go!

It seems like I have had my stripper star forever now...not sure when we will get our *next* star!

Apparantly, it's not at 1500...

Anyone know?

I think you turn yellow at 1700? maybee 1800.......

guess I'm not much help...

sory......:(

Congrats! on your star. I have a ways to go.

ARGH! I got a loooooooong way to go!

1. How do I earn my star at Cheffer Conference?

To earn your star at Cheffer Conference, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may include reaching a certain amount in sales, sponsoring a certain number of new consultants, and attending training sessions. Once you meet these goals, you will be awarded your star.

2. What are the benefits of earning my star at Cheffer Conference?

Earning your star at Cheffer Conference is a great accomplishment and comes with many benefits. You will be recognized and celebrated by your fellow consultants, and will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive training sessions and events. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to earn special rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef.

3. How long does it typically take to earn a star at Cheffer Conference?

The length of time it takes to earn a star at Cheffer Conference varies for each consultant. Some may achieve this goal in a few months, while others may take longer. It ultimately depends on your individual sales and recruiting efforts.

4. Can I still earn my star if I am unable to attend Cheffer Conference?

Yes, you can still earn your star even if you are unable to attend Cheffer Conference. You can meet your goals through your sales and recruiting efforts outside of conference, and will still be recognized and celebrated for your achievement.

5. What should I do after earning my star at Cheffer Conference?

Congratulations on earning your star at Cheffer Conference! After this achievement, it is important to continue growing your business and setting new goals for yourself. You can also use your star to inspire and motivate other consultants in your team. Keep up the great work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
freebyrdz
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies