• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching My Lello Star: A Journey Towards the Next Milestone

...I couldnt resist.Congratulations, Kacey! You look good in "yayo."They call me mellow yellow....:sing: :sing:
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
I got my YELLOW STAR!!! I've been so busy having a family crisis that I didn't even notice that I've reached my Lello (yellow) starhood!
cat_happy_clapping_sm_nwm.gif

Cool! :) Now- since I won't make TPC or earn a trip I must diligently work towards my next pretty star! :)

Whoo-hoo I knew that talking would pay off one day! And my Kindergarten Teacher used to get me to try and be quiet all the time- well I showed her! :p ;) :D

Last edited:
Hon, you've been yellow for several days now. I almost pointed it out in one of your family crisis threads, but it seemed silly to do so.

chefann said:
Hon, you've been yellow for several days now. I almost pointed it out in one of your family crisis threads, but it seemed silly to do so.
I'm bummed! I was trying to pay attention so I could watch it change. Dude- my sister SOOOO owes me! :) LOL

So how long before I'm blue or pink or green?

pink's next, I think around 3000

chefann said:
pink's next, I think around 3000
well, that will take a while to acheive as I'll be working during the day now. It was fun to go from stripper to yellow however. :)

feel free to point things out like that in serious threads- heck it would have made me smile! :)

Congratulations, Kacey! You look good in "yayo."

raebates said:
Congratulations, Kacey! You look good in "yayo."

Yayo?!?! Too funny! I was one of the few children that didn't have a problem saying Yellow- my niece can say it too.

However she cannot say calculator (says talkalater or chalkalater) can't say granola bar (she say's Gra-nore bar) and she cannot say polka dots. She calls them poken dots. :) A few other words she slaughtered were Hangaburr for hamburgers, Callenpillers for caterpillers...

I'm just happy that everyone was willing to read all that I wrote (good, bad, stoopid, silly, funny, witty, sad, vented, happy, goofy, helpful, and unhelpful!)

Thanks! I think everyone should get a star just for putting up with me! :):angel:

They call me mellow yellow....:sing: :sing:

...I couldnt resist.

vwpamperedchef said:
They call me mellow yellow....:sing: :sing:

...I couldnt resist.

♪♫ Iced Tea...♪♫

I didn't have trouble saying yellow. There was a little girl in the preschool where I volunteered for several years, though, who started the year saying "yayo." She was adorable, but the spaciest little girl I have ever met. One of my favorite exchanges with her went like this:Her: I want the yayo one.
Me: The yayo one?
Her: No! Not yayo. Yayo!
Me: Oh, I'm so sorry.
Her: That's okay. I still like you.

oh man....I CANNOT get "slutty" in order to go "lello"....way too much to do!

C'mon Meg- you can do it! :)

woo-hoo, you are yellow :)

raebates said:
I didn't have trouble saying yellow. There was a little girl in the preschool where I volunteered for several years, though, who started the year saying "yayo." She was adorable, but the spaciest little girl I have ever met. One of my favorite exchanges with her went like this:

Her: I want the yayo one.
Me: The yayo one?
Her: No! Not yayo. Yayo!
Me: Oh, I'm so sorry.
Her: That's okay. I still like you.

Oh my gosh, that is too cute and too funny! :)

merego said:
woo-hoo, you are yellow :)
I like your shade of yellow a little better! :)

Oldest DS couldn't say binocculars until he was about 7 or so... they were banoculators. And 4yo DS says "bammies" for jammies. It is one of those words that has just become part of our family vocabulary. The baby - 2yo DD - can say jammies, but she called them bammies just because that is what everyone else says. How fun it is to warp our children!

DD say oct puss instead of octapus , ( I don't think I even spelled that right), it is adorable when she says it, but she has this strange fascination with them. Oldest DS used to say something funny and it just escaped me, must not have been to cute or funny if I just forgot it.

Related to Reaching My Lello Star: A Journey Towards the Next Milestone

1. What is "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!"?

"I'm Lello! I'm Lello!" is a versatile kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef. It is a handheld tool that can be used for mixing, blending, and mashing various ingredients for cooking and baking.

2. How do I use "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!"?

To use "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!", simply hold the tool by the handle and twist the top back and forth to mix, blend, or mash your ingredients. It can also be used to scrape and scoop food from bowls or pans.

3. What materials is "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!" made of?

The handle of "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!" is made of durable, BPA-free plastic, while the twisting top is made of stainless steel. This makes it safe for use with hot or cold ingredients and easy to clean.

4. Can "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!" be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!" is designed to be used with both wet and dry ingredients. It is especially useful for blending wet ingredients, such as making salad dressings or mixing batters.

5. Is "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "I'm Lello! I'm Lello!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the tool for longer durability. Do not put the tool in the microwave or use it on high heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ughubug