• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Collecting Wave 2 Cell Phone #S?

In summary, Wave 2 refers to the second round of product releases from Pampered Chef and cell phone numbers are collected to provide updates and promotions about new products and sales. Only authorized employees have access to these numbers and providing them is optional. The numbers will not be shared with third parties and customers can easily opt out of receiving notifications.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Someone was gathering all the cell #s of the Cs'ers attending wave 2...who was it?

what are you collecting numbers for sorry i may have missed that post

Cell numbers to catch up with each other at conference, wave 2.

I saw the title of this thread and almost posted , "You are!" Because we all know that a question like this is usually taken as volunteering to do it. :)

thank you I guess i wasnt paying attention as usual lol :)

Hey Crystal, I"ll pm you with mine!

Got it, Kristi. Thanks!

I'm also including hotels, so if you want to send me yours, feel free. :)

Crystal,
I am staying at the Palmer and I am IM you my cell, although I posted it somewhere.
Marisol

you still have mine on there? Are you going to send us a list of everyone's?

Sharon - yep, you're still there. :) I'll e-mail everyone a copy when I get ready to leave. Let's say that the cut-off for anyone sending me their info is Tuesday, July 10th @ 3:00 p.m. I'm leaving Wednesday morning, so it'll have to be Tuesday. :)

Related to Who Is Collecting Wave 2 Cell Phone #S?

1. What is Wave 2 and why are cell phone numbers being collected?

Wave 2 refers to the second round of product releases from Pampered Chef, which typically includes new or updated items. The company collects cell phone numbers as part of their customer database in order to provide updates and promotions about new products and sales.

2. Who has access to the collected cell phone numbers?

Only authorized Pampered Chef employees have access to the collected cell phone numbers. They are used solely for the purpose of sending product updates and promotions to customers who have opted in to receiving these notifications.

3. Is providing my cell phone number mandatory when purchasing from Pampered Chef?

No, providing your cell phone number is completely optional. If you do not wish to receive notifications about new products and sales, you do not have to provide your cell phone number when making a purchase from Pampered Chef.

4. Will my cell phone number be shared with any third parties?

No, Pampered Chef does not share or sell customer information, including cell phone numbers, with any third parties. Your information is kept confidential and used only for the purposes stated above.

5. Can I opt out of receiving notifications via my cell phone?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving notifications at any time by simply replying "STOP" to the text message. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service to have your cell phone number removed from their database.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
Flamingo