• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Lives at This Address? - Investigating Unfamiliar Texts

In summary, "Who Lives at This Address?" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows users to investigate unfamiliar texts or addresses by providing information on the individuals who live at a specific address. Users can input an address or text into the search bar and the feature will use public records and other sources to provide information on the residents of that address, such as their names, age, and occupation. There is a small fee for using this feature, but Pampered Chef offers a free trial for new users. While the information provided by "Who Lives at This Address?" is generally accurate, it may not always be 100% accurate as the data is pulled from various sources. This feature can be used for any address in the United States
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Someone just texted me an address, I have no clue who it is! I don't keep host's phone numbers in my cell phone so I cannot tell if it's a host or an accident. Is there any way to look up an address to see who lives there? I tried reverse look up on the phone number but of course it's a cell phone. I also tried googling it and couldn't find anything beside recent sales records with no names.

http://www.whitepages.com

Thanks! Found a name but have no clue who it is. Guess I'll have to text them back! What should I say?

wadesgirl said:
Thanks! Found a name but have no clue who it is. Guess I'll have to text them back! What should I say?

"Sorry, I may be having a blonde moment or perhaps you texted me by mistake but I can't put a name with the address you sent."

Hi there! It can definitely be frustrating when you receive an address without knowing who it belongs to. One option could be to reach out to your team or other consultants to see if anyone recognizes the address or knows who might live there. You could also try contacting your host and asking if they provided the address for a specific reason. If all else fails, you could try using a people search website or app to see if you can find any information on the owner of the address. I hope this helps!

Related to Who Lives at This Address? - Investigating Unfamiliar Texts

1. What is "Who Lives at This Address?"

"Who Lives at This Address?" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows users to investigate unfamiliar texts or addresses by providing information on the individuals who live at a specific address.

2. How does "Who Lives at This Address?" work?

Users can input an address or text into the search bar and the feature will use public records and other sources to provide information on the residents of that address, such as their names, age, and occupation.

3. Is there a fee for using "Who Lives at This Address?"

Yes, there is a small fee for using this feature. However, Pampered Chef offers a free trial for new users to test out the feature before committing to a subscription.

4. Is the information provided by "Who Lives at This Address?" accurate?

While Pampered Chef strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the data used for this feature is pulled from various sources and may not always be 100% accurate. Users should use this feature as a starting point for their investigation and verify the information elsewhere if needed.

5. Can "Who Lives at This Address?" be used for any address?

Yes, this feature can be used for any address in the United States. However, the information provided may vary depending on the availability of public records for that specific address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cla519
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
annew