• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I ship a direct order to an APO address for my Thirty-One party?

In summary, Direct Ship Outside Country is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to ship their orders to international addresses outside of the United States and Canada. Currently, they offer this service to over 30 countries worldwide, including popular destinations such as Australia, United Kingdom, and Mexico. The shipping cost varies depending on the destination and weight of the package, but will be calculated at checkout. Delivery time can also vary depending on the destination and customs clearance procedures, with an average of 2-4 weeks for orders to arrive. There may also be additional fees or duties imposed by the destination country's customs department, which are the responsibility of the customer. It is recommended to check with the country's customs agency for more information on potential
kcmckay
Gold Member
Please help. I need to submit this show tonight so it will count towards January and stop me from going inactive. One of her orders is from her SIL who lives on an army APO address.:eek: I can't figure out how to put it in to ensure that is where it is shipped. I just found this out today when I closed the show with host. I called my recruiter and she tried looking it up (i couldn't get online at time). I can't figure a phone number to call that's available on the weekend to ask. If I email I'll get answer too late. I'm looking at CC right now but if anyone knows what to do help would be greatly appreciated. I will probable post in a couple of forums so I can be sure that all you fabulous cheffers:sing: have the chance to help!!!! TIA!!!!:eek:

got my answer can disregard question!!:)

Katie- how's Albany?? I'm from BS next to Saratoga but now live in CA.

What is Direct Ship Outside Country?

Direct Ship Outside Country is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to ship their orders to international addresses outside of the United States and Canada.

Which countries are eligible for Direct Ship Outside Country?

Currently, we offer Direct Ship Outside Country to over 30 countries worldwide. Some of the most popular destinations include Australia, United Kingdom, and Mexico. For a full list of eligible countries, please visit our website.

How much does Direct Ship Outside Country cost?

The shipping cost for Direct Ship Outside Country varies depending on the destination country and the weight of the package. The exact shipping cost will be calculated at checkout before you place your order.

How long does it take for Direct Ship Outside Country orders to arrive?

The delivery time for Direct Ship Outside Country orders can vary depending on the destination country and any customs clearance procedures. On average, it takes 2-4 weeks for orders to arrive at their international destination.

Are there any additional fees or duties for Direct Ship Outside Country orders?

Yes, there may be additional fees or duties imposed by the destination country's customs department. These fees are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the shipping cost. We recommend checking with your country's customs agency for more information on potential fees or duties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou