• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Ship a Product to an APO in Italy?

Hi Janet! :)Things are good, thank you! I was wondering if you could help me with something. I have a customer who would like to send a product to her daughter at an APO in Italy...is this possible?Yes, but teh shipping charges are different. Hopefully someone who works/lives in an APO situation will chime in.Leggy?Depending on the size of the item, I would suggest having the guest receive the item, and then sending it herself in a USPS priority flat rate box for $8.95.Granted I dont know the cost from HO. So one might be cheaper then the other.I cannot
bridgetbakes
I have a customer who would like to send a product to her daughter at an APO in Italy...is this possible?

Yes, but teh shipping charges are different. Hopefully someone who works/lives in an APO situation will chime in. Leggy?

Depending on the size of the item, I would suggest having the guest receive the item, and then sending it herself in a USPS priority flat rate box for $8.95.

Granted I dont know the cost from HO. So one might be cheaper then the other.

I cannot figure out how to fill out the shipping area on PP since there is no "city" and "state" with an APO and when I just fill out the address lines it says "incomplete address".

Also, I am not sure how to figure out the shipping charges!

HELP!

Bridget- are you on PP or P3? In P3, just enter the zip code, and it will figure out the city, state, and applicable shipping.

chefann said:
Bridget- are you on PP or P3? In P3, just enter the zip code, and it will figure out the city, state, and applicable shipping.

I typed in the zip and left the city and state blank and it still gave me an error. Part of the address is "APO AE." Does anyone know if the state abbreviation in the scroll-down "AE" is the same thing?

APO is city equivalent
AE is state equivalent

APO is the "city" and AE is the "state" for APO going to Europe.

The shipping rate is the same as the Direct Shipping Charge that's on our receipts. There will be NO tax if it's going to an APO. :)

hope that helps :)

leggy

janetupnorth said:
APO is city equivalent
AE is state equivalent

Thanks so much Janet!!!
Any idea how I do figure the shipping?

...and to answer the original question, it should be yes.The address should look the same but say:APO, AE then the zip codeDo you know where in Italy by chance? Aviano?

bridgetbakes said:
Thanks so much Janet!!!
Any idea how I do figure the shipping?

Leggy just answered that - look above. It should be direct shipping charges.

The zip is probably giving an error b/c P3 only downloads city info for about 100 mile radius. Right? At least that would explain why it's not finding the information.

crystalscookingnow said:
The zip is probably giving an error b/c P3 only downloads city info for about 100 mile radius. Right? At least that would explain why it's not finding the information.

Her error was probably due to the fact that she hadn't filled in city or state.
If outside the 100 mile radius the software "takes our word for it" for what we put it. But, it wants SOMETHING. :)

janetupnorth said:
Leggy just answered that - look above. It should be direct shipping charges.

Janet & Leggy - THANKS SO MUCH! What would I do without CS when I need an answer in a jiffy?!!

Janet - Actually, I do not know where she is posted. My host called me today with this address but did not say where in Italy. Sorry!

Thanks again all!

bridgetbakes said:
I typed in the zip and left the city and state blank and it still gave me an error. Part of the address is "APO AE." Does anyone know if the state abbreviation in the scroll-down "AE" is the same thing?

This is what I was referencing.... But, I know what you mean. I was speaking of the automatic zip code look up that P3 does.

OOPS....one more thing: Do I need to fill in a phone number as well for an APO address?

P3 will require it...just type in yours (P3 won't recognize the format of overseas numbers.) No one will actually use the number....APO shipments are sent via US Mail not FED-EX....so it won't matter that it's yours.
leggy

I thought the phone number showed up on the shipping label for FEDEX. That would of course mean that they could maybe just possibly use the phone number to call you if they have an undeliverable package...... ;)

Like Leggy said, you can put in any phone number. The phone numbers over here in Europe have more digits so it won't fit anyway. Once it hits the east coast, it will enter the Military Postal System anyway and trust me, no one from the military system will bother calling. LOL!

Related to How Can I Ship a Product to an APO in Italy?

1. Can I ship Pampered Chef products to an APO address in Italy?

Yes, Pampered Chef does offer shipping to APO addresses in Italy. However, please note that there may be additional shipping fees and longer delivery times for APO addresses.

2. How long will it take for my order to be delivered to an APO address in Italy?

The delivery time to an APO address in Italy can vary based on the shipping method chosen and any potential delays with customs. On average, it can take 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered to an APO address in Italy.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of Pampered Chef products that can be shipped to an APO address in Italy?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of products that can be shipped to APO addresses in Italy. Items such as knives and other sharp objects may not be allowed to be shipped to APO addresses due to customs regulations.

4. How much will it cost to ship my order to an APO address in Italy?

The shipping cost to an APO address in Italy will vary depending on the weight and size of your order, as well as the shipping method chosen. Please note that there may also be additional fees for customs clearance.

5. Can I track my order once it has been shipped to an APO address in Italy?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped to an APO address in Italy. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment through the carrier's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • AZPampered Chef