• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I ship an order to an APO address?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers direct shipping to Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom, with the possibility of adding more countries in the future. Delivery times range from 7-10 business days for Canada and Mexico, and 10-14 business days for the UK. Additional fees for customs and duties may apply, and tracking may not be available for all international destinations. Unfortunately, returns and exchanges are not accepted for items shipped internationally.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Please help. I need to submit this show tonight so it will count towards January and stop me from going inactive. One of her orders is from her SIL who lives on an army APO address.:eek: I can't figure out how to put it in to ensure that is where it is shipped. I just found this out today when I closed the show with host. I called my recruiter and she tried looking it up (i couldn't get online at time). I can't figure a phone number to call that's available on the weekend to ask. If I email I'll get answer too late. I'm looking at CC right now but if anyone knows what to do help would be greatly appreciated. I will probable post in a couple of forums so I can be sure that all you fabulous cheffers:sing: have the chance to help!!!! TIA!!!!:eek:

thank you so much I think I've got it know.

You're welcome! I just remembered seeing a thread about the apo addresses before and went and searched for it. I hope everything works out for you to get it submitted tonight.
God bless,
Amanda

I just submitted it and if I had just put APO in for city I would have seen it gives you APO options for state! Hopefully it goes to right place but I think it will be fine. I searched under shipping and outside country. Never dawned on me to put APO in search field!!:blushing: Live and Learn. What would we do without Chefsuccess?????!!!!:D

1. What countries do you ship to?

At Pampered Chef, we currently offer direct shipping to Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. However, we are constantly expanding and may add more countries in the future.

2. How long does it take for orders to be delivered?

Delivery times can vary depending on the shipping destination, but on average, it takes 7-10 business days for orders to be delivered to Canada and Mexico, and 10-14 business days for orders to be delivered to the United Kingdom.

3. Are there any additional fees for international shipping?

Yes, there may be additional fees for customs and duties that are not included in the initial shipping cost. These fees are determined by the destination country and are the responsibility of the customer.

4. Can I track my international order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your order once it has been shipped. However, tracking may not be available for all international destinations.

5. Can I return or exchange items that were shipped internationally?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for items that were shipped internationally. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg