• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to Cambodia from an APO Address

Yes! I think this is a really great change. It makes shipping so much easier and cheaper. Just make sure you include the APO address on your orders!
I have a hostess who is moving to Cambodia. Can we ship to an APO address?

Yes!! Every guest must have their order directly shipped to them. No more shipping the entire show to the host. Normal direct shipping rates apply. No tax is applicable either.

YEAH! My customer is going to be so excited! Thanks for the info.

When did they change it that the show doesn't ship to the host at an APO address? I did a catalog show in Germany in February and they shipped several orders to the host and the rest were stateside that shipped direct.

france59 said:
When did they change it that the show doesn't ship to the host at an APO address?

It's not a PC rule, it's a military rule. Your host could have gotten in HUGE trouble for that.

Hopefully our military folks will chime in and explain it.

I love that PC ships to APOs. I just had a customer contact me about ordering some things for her daughter who is stationed in Japan. She was beyond thrilled that we could ship direct. What an easy way to send gifts! It was actually CHEAPER (due to no tax) to ship it to the daughter then to my customer.Hopefully she'll be sending lots of gifts to her daughter in the future.... :)

PC will allow us to do the same $4 shipping to the host as you all do in the States. However, the MPS (military postal service) will not allow us to use our APO box for profit. Basically, the benefits of hosting a show is profit enough to consider the large shipment of goods to be a 'black market' issue. We cannot mail customer invites either, we have to use our websites for invites. All APO to APO mailing is free via the MPS. This is meant for official business. We cannot use that service for businesses, newsletters, etc.

Just to add: I was also told it's a violation to use one's APO box to receive mail for others. The host and the consultant both put themselves at risk of losing their APO privileges when it all goes to the host. (I'm not an authority on this...just passing along what I was told...but there have been enough official investigations into violators that I was never willing to take unnecessary risks.)

legacypc46 said:
Just to add: I was also told it's a violation to use one's APO box to receive mail for others. The host and the consultant both put themselves at risk of losing their APO privileges when it all goes to the host. (I'm not an authority on this...just passing along what I was told...but there have been enough official investigations into violators that I was never willing to take unnecessary risks.)

Yeah I was told the same when we lived in Japan. You would not beleive the amount of other types of direct sales that did ship all to the host and how many people lost their stuff...especially those adult things.

Yes this is true. They have to be shipped seperately. When we were in Japan the post office would send several Partylite shows back because there would be like 10 boxes to the host. They really do crack down on this.

My customer is not in the military, she works for the FBI.

APO is APO. The rules apply across the board. The good news though, is your customer can order products. :)

Related to Shipping to Cambodia from an APO Address

1. How long does shipping to Cambodia from an APO address typically take?

The estimated delivery time for shipments to Cambodia from an APO address is typically 7-10 business days, depending on the shipping method chosen.

2. What are the shipping costs for sending items to Cambodia from an APO address?

The shipping costs for sending items to Cambodia from an APO address will vary depending on the weight and dimensions of the package, as well as the chosen shipping method. You can get an accurate quote by using our online shipping calculator or contacting our customer service team.

3. Are there any restrictions on what can be shipped to Cambodia from an APO address?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on what can be shipped to Cambodia from an APO address. Some items, such as perishable goods, weapons, and hazardous materials, are prohibited from being shipped. Please refer to our list of restricted items or contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Can I track my package when shipping to Cambodia from an APO address?

Yes, you can track your package when shipping to Cambodia from an APO address. Once your package has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number that can be used to monitor the status of your shipment. You can track your package using our online tracking tool or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I return items that I have shipped to Cambodia from an APO address?

Yes, you can return items that you have shipped to Cambodia from an APO address. However, please note that return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer. We recommend contacting our customer service team for assistance with returns and to discuss any potential fees or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies