• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Adding a Direct Ship APO Address

In summary, to add a direct ship APO address to your order, simply go to the checkout page and enter the APO address in the designated shipping address section. Make sure to select the APO option as your shipping method. It is recommended to include any special instructions or notes in the "Order Notes" section during checkout when shipping to an APO address. Pampered Chef offers shipping to all APO addresses, but some restrictions may apply depending on the destination country. Delivery times to APO addresses can vary and may require additional processing and handling. There is no additional fee for shipping to APO addresses, as the shipping costs will be the same as any other domestic order within the United States.
Koolotus
Hey
Can someone give me a bvit of assistance putting in a direct ship apo address. I am feeling thick :)
Thanks!

You just do it direct ship and there's no sales tax.

Do you mean what goes where? That was a problem I had when my military recruit signed up. IF that's what you mean here is a sample:

PSC 46 Box 368
APO, AE 09469-5000

Oh, I guess I didn't catch on! APO is the city. AE is the state. Does that help? Along with what Ellen said?

Oh, and AE can also be AP, AA, or one other I can't think of right now.

Thank you!

Related to Help Needed: Adding a Direct Ship APO Address

1. How do I add a direct ship APO address to my order?

To add a direct ship APO address to your order, simply go to the checkout page and enter the APO address in the designated shipping address section. Make sure to select the APO option as your shipping method.

2. Do I need to provide any special instructions for shipping to an APO address?

Yes, it is recommended to include any special instructions or notes in the "Order Notes" section during checkout. This can include specific details on how to address the package or any other important information for the delivery.

3. Can I ship to any APO address?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers shipping to all APO addresses. However, please note that some restrictions may apply depending on the destination country.

4. How long does it take for an order to be delivered to an APO address?

Delivery times to APO addresses can vary depending on the location and the shipping method chosen. Please allow extra time for delivery, as APO addresses may require additional processing and handling.

5. Is there an additional fee for shipping to an APO address?

No, there is no additional fee for shipping to APO addresses. The shipping costs will be the same as any other domestic order within the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • cmdtrgd