• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Wave 3's Executives: Jill Lerner & More | Find Out Who's Your Executive!

In summary, participants in a forum are discussing their executive team for the upcoming conference. Some are unsure of who their upline is or if they will be attending the same banquet. Others are excited to share their executive and mention their plans for the conference. Some participants express disappointment about not being in the same banquet as their upline, while others are looking forward to meeting new people and having fun.
amy07
so, I saw Wave 3 was posting their Executives. I do not know anyone from my upline at all. Don't even know if we have a banquet. My Exec is Jill Lerner. Anyone else? If not, who/where will you be?

amy07 said:
so, I saw Wave 3 was posting their Executives. I do not know anyone from my upline at all. Don't even know if we have a banquet. My Exec is Jill Lerner. Anyone else? If not, who/where will you be?

Hey Amy - my exec. is Yvonne Mattson, so we won't be in the same banquet. Janet & JAE will be with me also.

But hey - at least we are sharing a room! We will have some time to hang together - and if you need to stick close to learn the ropes of conference, that would be fun!

My exec is Darla Oelmann! She's the best there is, sorry to let all you girls down who aren't in her downline! lol

becky Ishee , I think, she is somwhere high up in our line.

KellyTheChef said:
My exec is Darla Oelmann! She's the best there is, sorry to let all you girls down who aren't in her downline! lol
Darla Oelmann is in my upline too! I believe she recruited my NED's recruiter. I don't get her training and I don't get to go to her banquet or even the same wave but I do think she's great!

merego said:
becky Ishee , I think, she is somwhere high up in our line.
Becky Ishee is in wave 3 (go reply to that thread :p ). She is my NED too. Is she your recruiter? I am in her second line in Terry Newberry's banquet.

Okay.... I'll go on back over to the wave 3 thread now...

My Exec is Jill Lerner. I will not be going this year! :(

My NED is Carol Radu

I don't have one, so I'll be at HO direct. Unless my senior director promotes by then, of course! :)

Yeah, I'm with Becky, I'm in Yvonne's first line...Becky, JAE, and Paulette are in my extended cluster. Hey Becky I think the end of last week was the training for your upline with Yvonne - did you hear anything about it yet?

amy07 said:

Hey Amy,
I'll be there with you & so will Pampered Dor are you on the East Coast? Also..I don't know if Geekgirl still posts here, but if shes going, she'll be there as well. Sorry about Colleen....

Ginger428 said:
Hey Amy,
I'll be there with you & so will Pampered Dor are you on the East Coast? Also..I don't know if Geekgirl still posts here, but if shes going, she'll be there as well. Sorry about Colleen....

Yes I still post and I am going. :)

BethCooks4U said:
Becky Ishee is in wave 3 (go reply to that thread :p ). She is my NED too. Is she your recruiter? I am in her second line in Terry Newberry's banquet.

Okay.... I'll go on back over to the wave 3 thread now...

oops, sorry, I was on the wrong thread, confused , yet again!!:confused:

My Exec. is Kerri Waters

Like Ginger said - YUP I am under Jill as well - Love her!!! So you will be there to chop chop with us - Colleen and I skipped out early last year to hang with my friend who lives in Chicago - But its a great time!!! Look forward to hanging with ya!!! I am the tall one!! LOL

I will be at Chris Manion's banquet......we always have a great time.

Ginger428 said:
Shes in PA....;)

Ginger - did she go to the conference last year?? and banquet?? I know you had to leave early Colleen said - just wondering if I met her and didn't know since I wasn't doing CS at that time...

Are you ready to have fun in Chicago??? I am!!!!!!!! BUT I will miss my talleen buddy Colleen....:cry:

Darla Oelman's my upline. You're right, Kelly. She's great!

PamperedDor said:
Ginger - did she go to the conference last year?? and banquet?? I know you had to leave early Colleen said - just wondering if I met her and didn't know since I wasn't doing Chef Success at that time...

Are you ready to have fun in Chicago??? I am!!!!!!!! BUT I will miss my talleen buddy Colleen....:cry:

I'll miss her too..:cry: No she wasn't there last year, I think shes with PC less than a year

My exec is Darla Oelmann!
Mine too. Of course, I'm WAAAAYYY down there ... but now, I'm in my AD's first line.

Julie Geiselhart is mine

Donna McDonald!!!! GO US!!! :love: :chef:

My executive is Kathy Yellets

:chef:

Ginger428 said:
I'll miss her too..:cry: No she wasn't there last year, I think shes with PC less than a year

Aww, you guys are so sweet!! I sure will miss you too! I am sure that I will be hearing from Doreen! :D

so banquets are on sat nite? guess I'll miss that! Guess I should've found out this info prior to making my travel plans. bummer!

amy07 said:
so banquets are on sat nite? guess I'll miss that! Guess I should've found out this info prior to making my travel plans. bummer!

No, Banquets are held the 2nd night of Conference - so for us, they will be on Friday night.

:eek: duh!! I just checked the agenda since I was bummed. Note to self: READ the information :rolleyes:
and I'm looking forward to being your roommate Becky! Thanks for the offer of letting me tag behind to get my bearings!

Ginger428 said:
Hey Amy,

Yay! I am looking forward to meeting some of my "family"!

I am with Crystal. I am HO direct too!Q

letscook04 said:
Aww, you guys are so sweet!! I sure will miss you too! I am sure that I will be hearing from Doreen! :D

Don't you know it girlfriend!!! Hopefully not after a few glasses of wine!!!:blushing: :D

Mine is Karan Radcliffe guess i'll be on my own the way it looks! She's really wonderful so I'll survive without ya! :)

quiverfull7 said:
Mine is Karan Radcliffe guess i'll be on my own the way it looks! She's really wonderful so I'll survive without ya! :)

Karan is fabulous and I'm friends with some of her directors that will be at your banquet! You'll have a great time!

My Exec is Chris Manion... she's shared with me a bit about what she has planned for the banquet and all I can say is that it's going to be awesome and a great time!!!!!

Mine is Darla Oelmann as well!! Yay!! We're going to have a GREAT TIME!!!:D

Brenda, you're there with us!!:D

PamperedDor said:
Ginger - did she go to the conference last year?? and banquet?? I know you had to leave early Colleen said - just wondering if I met her and didn't know since I wasn't doing Chef Success at that time...

I have only been with PC since October (sorry I miss all the nice posts asking about me when I work) so this will be my first. I went to the regional in January in Plainview of you were there.

Geekgirl69 said:
I have only been with PC since October (sorry I miss all the nice posts asking about me when I work) so this will be my first. I went to the regional in January in Plainview of you were there.

I was at regional also - I sat with Michelle Zito's table - Got to go up for top performer in my cluster as well - Looking forward to meeting you in Chicago!!!

My Exec is Theresa Jennings. She is absolutely the best. I really don't think my PC business would be where it is today without her. We have a pretty small, intimate group, which is fun. I'm really looking forward to it!!

Shan Eisler is mine and she is terrific..her pic is on the back pg of our catalog!!

Mine was Mary Gaudin, but she just lost 2 Directors which dropped her a notch. My National Exec Director is Diane Engle.

Diane is my NED as well. I can't wait for Chicago!

pcjenn said:
Diane is my NED as well. I can't wait for Chicago!

How did Diane get someone so far away? I believe she lives in Louisiana.

My ED is Cynthia Johnson and Darla is in my upline too Kelly! I agree that she is awesome. She came to one of our cluster meetings and did a recruiting training for us! It was great! I am getting so excited to go to Chicago!!

OK, this shows how silly I can be ... I saw "executive director banquet" and thought, "Well, I'm not an excecutive director ... so that doesn't include me!"

Usually on the second night, each Executive Director has a banquet with her cluster. It does include you. Enjoy!

Chef Bobby said:
How did Diane get someone so far away? I believe she lives in Louisiana.

I'm in her 3rd line. She has a senior director in CA that recruited my director in CA who is a good friend of mine. Hope that makes sense!

smspamperedchef said:
ME TOO!!! How did your May recruiting challenge go?

I am anxiously awaiting Carol's email announcing the winners!

dannyzmom said:
I am anxiously awaiting Carol's email announcing the winners!
HEY! WE BOTH MADE IT! CONGRATS!!!

Does anyone know how the Banquet works when you are under HO Direct? I just found out from my director that we are under HO Direct. I haven't received any information about it. I saw on other threads that some have "themes" and dress accordingly. Now, I have no idea what to bring to wear to the Banquet?? Anyone have any Banquet advice for someone under HO Direct?? TIA!!!!

<h2>1. Who are the executives for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The executives for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef are Jill Lerner and other members of the executive team.</p><h2>2. How can I find out who my executive is for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can find out who your executive is by checking the information on your account or by contacting your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team.</p><h2>3. Will there be a banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>It is unclear if there will be a banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.</p><h2>4. Can I attend the banquet if I don't know anyone from my upline at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The attendance requirements for the banquet may vary. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.</p><h2>5. Where will the banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef be held?</h2><p>The location of the banquet may vary. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.</p>

1. Who are the executives for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?

The executives for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef are Jill Lerner and other members of the executive team.

2. How can I find out who my executive is for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?

You can find out who your executive is by checking the information on your account or by contacting your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

3. Will there be a banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef?

It is unclear if there will be a banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.

4. Can I attend the banquet if I don't know anyone from my upline at Pampered Chef?

The attendance requirements for the banquet may vary. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.

5. Where will the banquet for Wave 3 at Pampered Chef be held?

The location of the banquet may vary. Please check with your upline or the company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth