• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Meet Up at the Conference!

In summary, the conference is supposed to take place in person at a location near where the buses will be parked to take participants on the tour. There is a chance to meet up and chat before the tour. A button will be provided to identify participants. There is a need for participants to bring their own food and snacks. The seminar will be held at 1:15PM and participants should bring snacks for the lunch portion of the tour.
jdavis
Any takers, I hope we can all meet up in person at conference, and get a chance to chat, I think it would be Awesome if we could all meet up and maybe sit together on the bus and get to know each other. So who is with me? Did anybody figure out how we will recognize one another? Did anyone come up with a button or anything? I will try to find a recent (and decent :p ) picture of myself and post it under my name on here maybe that would help. And we will HAVE to take a group picture so we can post them on here for anyone who doesn't get to go, or is in another wave.

I am so excited.....I can't wait to meet up with everyone I can. See you soon.
Jen

I'm in!I'm in Wave 2 & HO Tour #2 too! I'd love to meet-up and ride together, that would be fun. I'm staying at the Hilton and as of right now have no idea where to go to catch the bus for this tour. My registration confirmation says that we can pick-up our registration packets beginning 6:30 am on day one. So, I guess we are supposed to do that prior to going on the HO tour? (What an early day!)

Sorry, no recent photos to post. However, I'm short (5'0") and have shoulder length blonde hair. My name badge should read "Linda Child". I guess we'll have to go around reading name badges and hope to remember names! I remember a post on here earlier that talked about putting something on our name badges to identify ourselves, but lost the post and have no idea what the final result was.....maybe someone will post and let us know.

I know last year there were signs to tell where to get on the bus for the HO tour, I am sure they will be the same this year. That is what I am going to do is go get my registration packet and wait in line. I think you will need a ticket to get on the bus and it should be in your registration packet. I missed the tour last year because I decided too late that I was going to go and they were all full up. I just started to pack some of my stuff today. LOL. I won't have time next weekend since I will be busy with my little brother's wedding.

How about meeting somewhere close to the line around 8:15 am so that we can stand in line together and get on the same bus?

soonerchef said:
How about meeting somewhere close to the line around 8:15 am so that we can stand in line together and get on the same bus?

That's what I meant, it just didn't come out right, lol. You know my brain and my fingers don't communicate too well sometimes, lol.

Me too!Im on the same tour. Here's my updated pic so you can recognize me. Stay out of my way on the shopping spree!!!!;)
Jen

I posted a picture in the other thread about pix. But, I don't know if I want to sit with you guys - I mean I will feel awful when I have that shopping spree and you don't win!:D :D

Candi

Just an FYI, they will give you a box breakfast or lunch based on when you go...it's not great, but better than starving!

Since HO Tour #2 is from 8AM-12:45PM, what is the actual food that is
included? Would you call it breakfast or lunch? I don't want to skip
breakfast, and getting lunch will be tight for me to attend the 1:15PM Covey seminar. I have no idea how much distance there is from the bus stop to that seminar??? Can anyone answer that for me? Any recommendation what Snack bars to bring from home? I don't usually buy them because I've been
trying to shed pounds and they are loaded with carbs. I'm looking for an
Energy Bar to buy or made myself. Any recipes would be appreciated.

I got back from Wave 1 last night...you WILL be able to recognize each other from the pics you post here! I was spotted by two cheffers while in the HO tour! We were actually on the same bus!

By the way, if you win the shopping spree, please look over the larger ticket items and know what you are going to grab before hand (you will have a minute to look if you don't lollygag after they call your name)....get to the stoneware and cookware and don't spend all day by the spatulas and season's best PLEASE!!!

One of the winners from our tour spent a whole lot of time grabbing those smaller items and didn't get to the cookware soon enough. She didn't know where the exec was located and ended up grabbing the generation 2 instead! Yikes! We couldn't even watch it! Like seeing a car crash! :rolleyes:

Oh, and the winners were all located in the same area of the group (ours was the left side of the room). They pick from a Bingo game roller, so it's legal, just luck, I suppose!

Good Luck, have fun, and say 'Hi" to my friend Doris!

Grandmarita said:
Since HO Tour #2 is from 8AM-12:45PM, what is the actual food that is
included? Would you call it breakfast or lunch? I don't want to skip
breakfast, and getting lunch will be tight for me to attend the 1:15PM Covey seminar. I have no idea how much distance there is from the bus stop to that seminar??? Can anyone answer that for me? Any recommendation what Snack bars to bring from home? I don't usually buy them because I've been
trying to shed pounds and they are loaded with carbs. I'm looking for an
Energy Bar to buy or made myself. Any recipes would be appreciated.
OK, If you are on tour 2, you will get a bag lunch with a huge bagel, bream cheese, peanut butter, banana, and Dannon yougurt with a bottle of OJ or Apple Juice (your choice). It is a good start (you'll need the carbs to get through the day). Lunch is on your own, but there is a Connie's pizza on the upper level (above the Arie Crown Theater overlooking the lake)...I think it was $7 for a slice and a drink....

The buses are right outside the hotel and mccormick place doors, and there are a hundred people from HO to help out (look for the blue shirts!).

Have fun!

1. What is the conference schedule like?

The conference schedule is jam-packed with informative workshops, inspiring keynote speakers, and fun networking events. You can expect to have a full day of learning, motivation, and connection with other Pampered Chef consultants.

2. How do I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your regional manager. Registration typically opens a few months before the event, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates and deadlines.

3. Is there a dress code for the conference?

We encourage all attendees to dress comfortably and professionally. Business casual attire is appropriate for most of the conference, but be sure to pack something a little dressier for the evening events.

4. Will there be opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products at the conference?

Yes, there will be a marketplace at the conference where you can shop for Pampered Chef products and exclusive conference merchandise. You can also place orders through your consultant's website or app during the event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the conference?

Due to limited space and resources, the conference is only open to registered consultants. However, we do offer a discounted rate for those who want to bring a spouse or partner to the evening events. Please contact your regional manager for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Joelen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • DebPC