• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed Conference? Let's Meet Up in Chicago!

In summary, the person is unable to attend the conference due to work commitments, but is willing to meet up with other Cheffers in Chicago. They also offer suggestions and recommendations for things to do in the city. They express disappointment about not being able to attend the conference and suggest attending it next year. They confirm their availability for two meet and greet events on Wednesday and Thursday, and express excitement to meet other Cheffers. They also mention wanting to meet a specific person on Sunday.
Joelen
With work bogging me down, I wont be able to attend Conference. I just have too many projects that require me to be at the office and participate in meetings/conference calls. However since I live in Chicago, I would love to meet up with fellow Cheffers somehow. I live in the city and work downtown so meeting up would be easy for me. Also if anyone has questions about what to do/see in the city, I'd love to offer some suggestions and recommendations. In one of my groups I organize around town, I give out tours focused on various ethnic neighborhoods. :)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...that stinks! That is a bummer!

Well, you can still attend our meet n greet Monday night!

Your Culinary BLOG site is awesome! I have put it in my favorites. You might check and see if you can attend one of the other sessions, if this Wave I time is where your conflict in scheduling is. Good luck. It sure was wonderful for me last year. I think we all should go at least once, and the earlier in our careers with PC, the better!

Meet and Greet at Java Lounge @ Shereton 9PM Wed (Wave 1/2 people) AND Thursday night (Wave 2 people)

Hope to see you there!

KellyTheChef said:
Meet and Greet at Java Lounge @ Shereton 9PM Wed (Wave 1/2 people) AND Thursday night (Wave 2 people)

Hope to see you there!

Ooh - I can make these - can you please confirm the dates?

And of course you can meet you wave too Wave 3 is meeing at the Java Lounge too I think on Monday the 16thIt's an awesome time to meet your fellow cheffers if you can't do the whole conference.

Yes, our wave 3 meeting is at the Java from 8-10pm. Sorry you can't attend conference! Try to plan on next year--you won't be disappointed!

Great - I plan on meeting my cluster Monday July 16th and shortly after will head out to the Java Lounge! :) Thanks ladies and I'm looking forward to meet y'all!

Joelen said:
Ooh - I can make these - can you please confirm the dates?
The dates I am talking about are Wed. the 11th and Thursday the 12th.

KellyTheChef said:

Ooh - I can make these dates too! Now I feel like a cheffer tag-along :)

KellyTheChef said:
Kelly!!! Will you be there still on Sunday? I'd love to meet you! I get in at 12:15, I figure I'll be to the Sheraton by 2:00pm! Will you still be around?

1. What is "Missed Conference? Let's Meet Up in Chicago!"?

"Missed Conference? Let's Meet Up in Chicago!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants who were unable to attend our annual conference. It offers an opportunity for them to connect with other consultants and learn about the new products and business strategies that were introduced at the conference.

2. When and where will "Missed Conference? Let's Meet Up in Chicago!" take place?

The event will take place on [date] at the [venue] in Chicago, Illinois.

3. Is there a fee to attend "Missed Conference? Let's Meet Up in Chicago!"?

Yes, there is a registration fee of [amount] per person. This fee covers the cost of the venue, materials, and refreshments provided during the event.

4. Can I still attend "Missed Conference? Let's Meet Up in Chicago!" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, this event is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, we encourage you to join our team and attend future events like this!

5. How can I register for "Missed Conference? Let's Meet Up in Chicago!"?

You can register for the event by [instructions for registration]. The deadline for registration is [date]. We recommend registering early as space is limited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jdavis
  • General Chat