• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Wave 3 Meet Up Poll: Help Plan Our Next Gathering!

In summary, the unofficial planning committee wants to hold a Wave 3 Meet Up to see what the majority of interested meet-up-ers want to do. They have a poll to see what the preferred time and location is. The only option that's available to those who are unable to attend the Directors training is Monday morning. Those who are attending the Directors training will have to find another time to meet.

When/Where do you want to meet up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got it! Thanks!

Anne thanks so much for putting the info in your sig line. That helped me a bunch!! Your great and I am looking forward to meeting you this year!Lacy thanks for posting the lunch info I will be there!!

See ya then Amanda!

pamperedalf said:
Anne thanks so much for putting the info in your sig line. That helped me a bunch!! Your great and I am looking forward to meeting you this year!

Lacy thanks for posting the lunch info I will be there!!
You are very welcome, Amanda! It has really been a blast! I look forward to meeting everyone!!!

I think I'll be sending out the list shortly. Things are getting crazy at work. I will PM everyone, and if you gave me your email (and I remembered to save it), you will also get an email copy. The format is: ScreenName, Real Name, Phone Number, Hotel (if provided and I remembered it).

<H2>1. What is a Wave 3 Meet Up?</H2><p>A Wave 3 Meet Up is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are interested in learning more about the company, products, and business opportunities.</p><H2>2. When is the proposed time for the Meet Up?</H2><p>The proposed time for the Meet Up is 8-10 PM. This will allow for a window of time for attendees to drop in, in case their dinner event runs late.</p><H2>3. Who is organizing the Meet Up?</H2><p>The unofficial planning committee is organizing the Meet Up. They are Pampered Chef consultants who are passionate about bringing people together to learn, share, and have fun.</p><H2>4. What will be discussed at the Meet Up?</H2><p>The agenda for the Meet Up will depend on the interests and needs of the attendees. Possible topics include product demonstrations, business tips, and networking opportunities.</p><H2>5. How can I participate in the Meet Up?</H2><p>You can participate in the Meet Up by filling out the poll and indicating your interest in attending. Once the details are finalized, you will receive an invitation with the location and any additional information.</p>

Related to Join the Wave 3 Meet Up Poll: Help Plan Our Next Gathering!

1. What is a Wave 3 Meet Up?

A Wave 3 Meet Up is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are interested in learning more about the company, products, and business opportunities.

2. When is the proposed time for the Meet Up?

The proposed time for the Meet Up is 8-10 PM. This will allow for a window of time for attendees to drop in, in case their dinner event runs late.

3. Who is organizing the Meet Up?

The unofficial planning committee is organizing the Meet Up. They are Pampered Chef consultants who are passionate about bringing people together to learn, share, and have fun.

4. What will be discussed at the Meet Up?

The agenda for the Meet Up will depend on the interests and needs of the attendees. Possible topics include product demonstrations, business tips, and networking opportunities.

5. How can I participate in the Meet Up?

You can participate in the Meet Up by filling out the poll and indicating your interest in attending. Once the details are finalized, you will receive an invitation with the location and any additional information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TammyJo
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views