• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Profile Pic: NC 2007 Wave 1 at the Sheraton

In summary, the profile picture featured in the conversation was taken at the 2007 National Conference for Pampered Chef consultants, held at the Sheraton. It represents the strong community and support system within the company, showcasing the unity and camaraderie among consultants. The conference was a milestone event for Pampered Chef, celebrating its 27th anniversary and being held at the Sheraton for the first time. Only consultants and their guests are able to attend the National Conference, which serves as a valuable opportunity for learning, networking, and celebrating the company's success.
mrsbettyboop0000
I just added my prfile pic.. I couldn't put the one on my business card b/c it was too big but...this pic was taken NC 2007 Wave 1 at the Sheraton.:D

Ha, and it didn't show up. LOL

Ha , there it is, I got it LOL:rolleyes:

Nice pic! it's nice to see a face to a name! Congrats again!

Related to My Profile Pic: NC 2007 Wave 1 at the Sheraton

1. What is the significance of the location in the profile picture?

The profile picture was taken at the Sheraton during the 2007 National Conference for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a popular annual event where consultants gather to learn, network, and celebrate the success of the company.

2. Who is in the profile picture?

The profile picture features a group of Pampered Chef consultants from the 2007 Wave 1 group. It includes consultants from various levels and regions, coming together to support and learn from each other.

3. Why is this picture important to Pampered Chef consultants?

This picture represents the strong community and support system within Pampered Chef. It showcases the unity and camaraderie among consultants, as well as the dedication and passion for the company.

4. Was the 2007 National Conference a memorable event for Pampered Chef?

Yes, the 2007 National Conference was a milestone event for Pampered Chef as it celebrated its 27th anniversary. It was also the first time the conference was held at the Sheraton, which added to the excitement and significance of the event.

5. Can anyone attend the National Conference?

The National Conference is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. It is an opportunity for consultants to learn and grow their business, as well as celebrate their achievements with their peers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • PamperedDor
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • tlag1986