• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My Show Won a Santuko Knife Tonight!

In summary, the content discusses the person's excitement about their show getting a call from HO and winning a Santuko knife. They recount registering their show and forgetting to mention the drawing to their friend until the last minute. They mention that they would have liked to have won the knife themselves, but are glad it went to someone else.
pmpdRRT
I am so exited, my show got a call from HO and we won the Santuko knife. I can't believe I actually won something. I registered the show last week and forgot to tell her about the drawing until about 3 hours before the show. She is a very good friend of mine and I just kept forgetting to tell her. Yea for me. I already have the knife so it will be a christmas gift for my dad, he has been wanting one of these. :)

congratulations! doin the happy cheer for you:cheerleader:

darn, the cheerleader does not work!!!

darn, I wanted to see the cheerleader.

Congrats!!! It was so fun to get that call, wasn't it?!?!?

congrats! i'm just jealous that you had a show tonight... i only had 2 booked this month... must have something to do with school starting back! UGH!!

It was very exciting, I just cant stand it.

Congratulations!

Hey Benjamin....who is your director? My "Upline" Director is in Unionville!

Congratulations! I have one last show 5 hours from now so I am praying for a miracle.

Congratulations!! How exciting!

Congrats!!!! Way to go!!

I wanted to win, but didn't. I wasn't sure what I would do w/ the knife b/c I have 2 of them and my Dad, LOVES the FC but he has everything (except the new one...yet). But I just wanted to win to say that I did. Oh well, maybe some other time!!

Woo hoo! If it wasn't me, I'm glad it was someone here. :)

Congrats!!

I was hoping to get the call, but realized when the guests began talking about the "phone number not working" that I had put the wrong # on all my material (and the web registry, too...) AARRRRGGGHHHH!

So happy for you, though! Your dad will love the knife! Great gift idea!

Congrats!

mistick_bananaparty.gif

(My cheerleader smiley isn't working, either...so dancing bananas it is!)

Congratulations!!!

CONGRATS!:balloon:

I've had two shows so far this week and they didn't win. Tonight I have one more and am praying she gets it so I can say one of my shows won! :)

Related to Exciting News: My Show Won a Santuko Knife Tonight!

1. What is a Santuko knife?

A Santuko knife is a type of Japanese kitchen knife that has a straight edge and a flat, sheepsfoot-shaped blade. It is usually used for slicing, dicing, and mincing vegetables, fruits, and boneless meats.

2. Is the Santuko knife a high-quality knife?

Yes, the Santuko knife is known for its high-quality and precision in the kitchen. It is made with a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and has a full tang for balance and durability.

3. How is winning a Santuko knife at a show different from buying it?

Winning a Santuko knife at a show means that you have earned it as a reward for hosting or attending a Pampered Chef show. It is a special and exclusive prize that is not available for purchase.

4. Can I use the Santuko knife for all types of cutting and slicing?

Yes, the Santuko knife is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of cutting and slicing tasks. It is especially great for chopping and mincing because of its straight edge and flat blade.

5. How do I take care of my Santuko knife?

To ensure the longevity and performance of your Santuko knife, it is important to hand wash it and immediately dry it after use. Avoid using harsh cleaners or placing it in the dishwasher. Regularly sharpening and honing the blade will also help maintain its sharpness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies