• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for a Winning Show: My Story

In summary, "Waiting for a Winning Show: My Story" is a personal account and guide written by a successful Pampered Chef consultant. It provides tips and real-life examples on how to run a successful show and reach your goals. It can benefit both new and experienced consultants and includes techniques and strategies for attracting and retaining customers, organizing shows, and setting sales goals. The book can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website, through independent consultants, and on popular online book retailers.
rbvernon
Silver Member
:confused:I was wondering if any one has a show that won yet? I have submitted a show to be in the drawing but no call. :yuck: I was just wondering.

Thanks

They make the calls during the show. So, if you had your registered show already and did not get a call, you did not win. If you have shows coming up, make sure you register them at least 4-5 days in advance, and tell your host to answer the phone.

Yes, at least one Cheffer won - she posted. How fun!

Good luck!

Yeah I made sure to register 4 to 5 days before. I just didn't see the post.

I was wondering if I can be the host & consultant and win both items? I have a show this weekend, that is why I am asking.

1. What is "Waiting for a Winning Show: My Story" about?

"Waiting for a Winning Show: My Story" is a personal account written by a successful Pampered Chef consultant about her journey to achieving a winning show. It provides insight and tips on how to run a successful Pampered Chef show and reach your goals.

2. How can this book help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This book can help you by providing real-life examples and strategies from someone who has achieved success in the Pampered Chef business. It can also give you inspiration and motivation to reach your own goals and grow your business.

3. Is this book only for new consultants or can experienced consultants benefit from it as well?

This book can benefit both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. New consultants can learn valuable tips and advice on how to run a successful show, while experienced consultants can gain new insights and strategies to take their business to the next level.

4. Are there any specific techniques or strategies mentioned in the book?

Yes, the book discusses various techniques and strategies for attracting and retaining customers, organizing and planning successful shows, and setting and achieving sales goals. It also includes personal anecdotes and experiences from the author's own journey.

5. Where can I purchase "Waiting for a Winning Show: My Story"?

"Waiting for a Winning Show: My Story" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, as well as through independent Pampered Chef consultants. It can also be found on popular online book retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies