• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cora Fisher Calls: We Won a Knife!

In summary, Cora Fisher called during my show and I won the knife. My host was able to answer the call from the 'wireless caller' and we were all very excited. I had been away in New York with my daughter and her Girl Scout troop, staying in a hostel with some interesting experiences. We also had a great time visiting Ground Zero and eating at a New York Deli. Upon returning, I had to get my three kids ready for school and they started the following Monday. Now, I am back and ready for a successful fall selling season.
ChefLisa
At my show tonight, we received a call from Cora Fisher! We won the knife!

Luckily my host picked up the phone. The caller id showed 'wireless caller'!

Woo hoo!!! That's awesome. Congrats.:)

That's cool! Congratulations!

Congrats! That's so cool!

Yeah Lisa! Where have you been?

Congratulations, Lisa!

Congratulations Lisa! That is awesome!:D:D How was your host after the call?

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah Lisa! Where have you been?

I know I have not been around much lately.

August 1-5 I was in New York with my daughter and her Girl Scout troop. We had a great, but exhausting time. We stayed in a hostel and that was interesting. The room had six bunk beds and the community bathroom was down the hall. I just love needing to wear flip flops just to take a shower.:rolleyes:

Okay, now the really ugh situation. They have signs not to eat in the room. I had an unopened bag of crackers on my luggage. The next morning there was a hole in the bag. The next morning I was going through my luggage and saw definitive evidence a mouse had visited. I did not see him, but he left presents.:yuck:

However, we really did have a great time! When we visited Ground Zero and saw the firefighter memorial, I was crying quite a bit. It really is overwhelming.

I also was able to fill a life long dream of eating in a New York Deli. We went to the Carnegie Deli and ordered a Corned Beef and Pastrami sandwich. I do not think my daughter and I even ate half of the sandwich we were sharing. Yes, it is that big!

As soon as we got back I had to go into back to school mode. Getting three kids ready for school takes too much work. They entered 8th grade, 6th grade and Kindergarden. There first day was last Monday, so I am slowly getting back into a routine.

Now I need to work very hard and have a GREAT fall selling season!

I missed everyone, but I am back! HOORAY!!!

pampmomof3 said:
Congratulations Lisa! That is awesome!:D:D How was your host after the call?

My host was very excited! However, I was probably more excited! I was very doubtful of a Saturday win since there are so many Saturday shows. I wish my morning host had won also. She is so incredibly sweet!

Thanks for the congrats!

ChefLisa said:
My host was very excited! However, I was probably more excited! I was very doubtful of a Saturday win since there are so many Saturday shows. I wish my morning host had won also. She is so incredibly sweet!

Thanks for the congrats!

No problem but I can't believe your NY story!! GROSS!! :sick::sick: I know what you mean about 3 kids starting! Mine start TOMORROW and they're entering 2nd, Kindergarten and Pre-K! My pre-k'er is SO excited but the boys are not!! Too funny!

Related to Cora Fisher Calls: We Won a Knife!

1. Can I purchase the "Cora Fisher Calls: We Won a Knife!" set separately?

Yes, the "Cora Fisher Calls: We Won a Knife!" set is available for purchase separately. It includes a 5" Santoku Knife, a 7" Santoku Knife, and a 3.5" Paring Knife.

2. Are these knives dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting these knives in the dishwasher as it can damage the blades and handles. We recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and drying immediately.

3. Are these knives suitable for left-handed individuals?

Yes, these knives are designed for both right and left-handed use. The ergonomic handles and angled blades make it comfortable and easy to use for all individuals.

4. Can I sharpen these knives at home?

Yes, these knives can be sharpened at home using a sharpening stone or knife sharpener. We also offer a knife sharpening service for an additional fee.

5. What is the warranty for these knives?

Our "Cora Fisher Calls: We Won a Knife!" set comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you experience any issues with the knives, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • dannyzmom