• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Call: Recorded or Real?

In summary, Kristi received a call from Marla, inviting her to a Spring Training event in February. If she attends, she will be given a SBRC and 1000 incentive trip points. Kristi is undecided about whether or not to go, as it is a long drive and she is pregnant. There are none scheduled in her area, making it difficult for her to make the trip.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just had the phone number for PC pop up on my caller id but they immediately hung up. Was it a recorded call?

Anyone get a call today?

Hi Kristi! :)

I got the call... it was a recorded message from Marla encouraging me to register and go to the Spring Training in February.

She said that if we attend, we get a SBRC and a spring product and 1000 incentive trip points. I can't remember what else so clearly nothing that stood out! :p

1000 tirp points!!! I screamed a bit when I played back the message!! Wa-HOO!

Warning: vent!Here is my concern. I would LOVE to go but there are 2 in my area...that are about a 5 hour drive in the midst of winter AND when I have to work. I can take a day off but I literally will be worthless the next day.

I am very disappointed that they are attaching so much to this. Last year I had several people that we scheduled to go to a Belinda Ellsworth event just 1 1/2 hours away. There were dangerous white out conditions and we did not go. I will be voicing this to HO.

It is understood that they want people to attend and trust me...I SO want to go. Thank you for letting me complain!

I saw the # but there was no message for me either.I'm not sure about going. I wish they would let us bring our nurslings to things like this (meetings, conference, etc).

What really gets to me is when there are multiple places in one state and none in the surrounding ones. For example, me. I'm in Boise, ID and the closest one is Sacramento - about 13 hours by car if there are no issues. I don't want to drive since it is in the winter - snow! Flights are at least $400 right now, too. I have looked into flying into San Fransisco and renting a car, but the cost seems to be about the same. I do have two people who want to host parties with me that are within driving distance from Sacramento, but that means more car rental days and at least one more day in the hotel. It seems like it will cost about 2/3 of what National costs and is not even one whole day.

I'm from Maine and the closest one to us is CT, wicked far away! And I agree with the nasty weather part, not sure it's the best time to drive but not quite far enough away to fly you know. That being said, I've always been to Leadership and made the travels for that, but I don't know, something about Leadership made me feel it was more worth the commitment/time/money, maybe because it was a full trip and now it will only be for 1 day? I don't know what my hang-up is... wish I could get over it tho!

And I also got the call, but it was an immeadite hang-up too, I thought it was odd so I'm glad to see there was actually a reason for it!

There are NONE scheduled in South Florida. NONE. Only in northern / central ... and Florida is BIG state :(

NONE in NY or NJ either! I'll be heading to Lancaster, PA.

SusanBP0129 said:
NONE in NY or NJ either! I'll be heading to Lancaster, PA.

OMG Susan - you have to travel all the way to Lancaster?!?!?! Jeez!

None in TN either. I will be driving to Atlanta, which, fortunately is only 3 hours from here. My team has decided we will split a couple of hotel rooms and have some fun girl time the night before.

Don't get me wrong, I am excited and am trying my best to be there, but it seems like such an investment for such a small time. And, how do I suggest it to my team?

I am in CA and the funny thing is it is posted as Los Angeles, which is about 2 to 3 hours away depending on traffic. I was all set to make the trek. When I went online to register is says Ontario, which is NOT LA at all and only about 40 minutes away for me! Guess the HO folks think LA is basically all of Southern CA!

dannyzmom said:
There are NONE scheduled in South Florida. NONE. Only in northern / central ... and Florida is BIG state :(

R u going to Lakeland? I will definitely be there. What stinks is it's a Thursday night!

I don't know if I can go to any yet, I'll be 6 months pregnant and I'm still debating on if I want to invest the money right now... however, being from Maine and not have ANY locations within 8 hours of us, if I do go to one, it will be Lakeland! Why, because I have family who lives in the Tampa area so I could kill two birds with one stone by visiting and then getting the meeting in! How I just need to convice hubby it's worth the investment even tho it's only a 1 day event, he's really not digging it.

If I do go, I'll be all by my lonesome as my team is debating on the CT one, the closest option we have. If I do go, I hope I can meet up with some a ya'll :) It would be nice to not be alone!

Congratulations Darcy! I met you at Leadership (the last one) in Denver. How awesome for you. I'm sure you're excited!

pampmomof3 said:
R u going to Lakeland? I will definitely be there. What stinks is it's a Thursday night!

As of right now I am planning on it - I need to get my 2010 calendar and set up my custody/visitation schedule so I can see whose night that is and how my being away will affect my kids' schedules...then I need to juggle a bit with the ex and and make sure we can do it. Thankfully, my mom is in town then so she can probably do the after-school pick-ups...it's gonna take some juggling but I am certain will be worth it. :pray:

OhmyDLM said:
I don't know if I can go to any yet, I'll be 6 months pregnant

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. ...You really need to plan these things better :p - last time was right at conference.

I just got the email: "Is it really $50?" I have talked a lot about it and given them reasons that it's so worth it. This comment came from the most likely person to attend with me. Urrggg.

I just emailed my directer (SED) for words. Help from here would be great too. Here's what I told her I have said so far:

"I have told them that it is an amazing deal. I pointed out that conference is $200 for 3 days vs one day for $50 - 1/4 the cost. That they'll get amazing training and surprises. That people who attend these events find their business greatly improve. That they could do one extra show to earn that $50."

Darcy, that'll be great! You'll see/hang out with me there. :) Carolyn, I understand! Hope to see you too!

I wanna go to FL! :p

Awww, thanks everyone for the congratulations! It's been a crazy 1st trimester with me pretty much on bedrest from EXTREME sickness, but when I hit lucky week #13, it's like a switch got flipped and all of a sudden, I'm a-ok!!! That being said, I've got some work to do to get back into business and I would absolutely love to be able to go to the meeting to get me motivated to do it. I'm happy to see if I am able to make the FL meeting, that there will be people there for me to meet up with!!! :)

Related to Pampered Chef Call: Recorded or Real?

1. What is a Pampered Chef Call?

A Pampered Chef Call is a virtual party where a consultant showcases and demonstrates our products to guests through a video call. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about our kitchen tools and gadgets while earning free products and discounts.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef Call?

To host a Pampered Chef Call, you can contact a consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time. You can invite your friends and family to join the call and earn rewards based on the sales generated from the party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Call?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Call allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. You also get the chance to learn new recipes and cooking techniques using our products, while having a fun time with your loved ones.

4. Can I customize the products showcased in the Pampered Chef Call?

Yes, you can choose the products you want to be featured in the Pampered Chef Call based on your interests and needs. Our consultants will work with you to create a personalized experience that caters to your preferences.

5. Do I need to purchase anything as a guest in a Pampered Chef Call?

There is no obligation to purchase anything as a guest in a Pampered Chef Call. However, if you see something you like, you can place an order through the consultant and support their business. The host and consultant may also offer special discounts and deals for guests during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • NooraK