• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Learn from the Recorded Call with Executive Director, Donna Landy?

In summary, the Executive Director of a company is very excited about the growth her team has experienced this year and refers to a tracking chart. Linda Bowles, the Sales Manager, allowed her access to the call and provided the tracking chart. The call is about an hour long and contains a lot of background noise.
pamela
in case you didn't get the email, here is the number and code to listen in!

Dear Directors,

I have been given permission from Sales Manager, Linda Bowles, to give you access to a recorded call she held with Executive Director, Donna Landy. In the call Donna shared her passion and excitement regarding the astounding growth her team has experienced so far this year. She references a tracking chart on the call – I will attach that to this e-mail for your reference. Enjoy the call, and let me know what you will be implementing as a result of listening to it!

The number for the recording is 712-432-1283 access code 231650#.

DUH!! I do have that call and information. We used it on our upline director call last week.

I'll attach the docs.

Attachments

• DT -Tracking Form - 3 Contact Success System.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 195
    35.5 KB · Views: 202
    35.5 KB · Views: 252
    35.5 KB · Views: 211
Beth posted quicker than I did!!

Yep. That's what's in the attachment on my post above.

ETA: So now since Ruthie changed her post mine doesn't make sense.

...just read on.

bethcooks4u said:
DUH!! I do have that call and information. We used it on our upline director call last week.

I'll attach the docs.

How do you do that?
We were doing that at the same time!

chefruthie said:
How do you do that?
We were doing that at the same time!

What do they say about great minds??

To do an attachment: before submitting your reply scroll down to manage attachments - click on browse, find the doc in your computer files - click on upload then when the title shows up on the screen, submit reply.

Thank you so much. I think I have it now! The computer is not a strength of mine. I am learning things a little at a time.

About how long is the call? 1/2 hour, hour? I am very anxious to listen but want to make sure I can give myself enough time...I would rather listen during the baby's nap time instead of waiting til tonight..sometimes I put so much on plate at night that it doesn't get done...and last week I made A LOT of calls during the day and got all machines so I would rather make calls at night and do this stuff during the day...sorry to ramble on....

It's about an hour. Lots of backround noise throughout especially the beginning but worth wading through that!

What is Karin Logston Call?

Karin Logston Call is a line of high-quality cookware and kitchen tools sold exclusively through Pampered Chef.

What sets Karin Logston Call products apart from other Pampered Chef products?

Karin Logston Call products are carefully designed and curated by Karin Logston, a renowned chef and culinary expert. They are made with the finest materials and are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

Are Karin Logston Call products safe to use?

Yes, all Karin Logston Call products undergo rigorous testing and meet high safety standards. They are also backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

What types of products are available in the Karin Logston Call line?

Karin Logston Call offers a variety of cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools including pots and pans, baking dishes, utensils, and more. Each product is designed to be versatile and durable.

Can I purchase Karin Logston Call products outside of Pampered Chef parties?

Currently, Karin Logston Call products are only available through Pampered Chef consultants at parties or through their personal websites. However, you can also contact a consultant to place an order outside of a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefruthie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
MORFIA