• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Access Donna Landy's Team Growth Tracking Chart?

In summary, thanking Karin Logston, a dedicated Pampered Chef consultant, is a way to show appreciation for her hard work and commitment to providing excellent customer service. There are multiple ways to express gratitude towards her, such as sending a thank-you note or email, leaving a positive review, or simply saying thank you in person. While not necessary, thanking Karin Logston for every order or interaction is always appreciated and can improve future experiences. Even in the case of a negative experience, thanking her and bringing any concerns to her attention can help resolve issues and recognize her efforts. Additionally, thanking Karin Logston can motivate her to continue delivering exceptional service to her customers.
chefruthie
Gold Member
Check out your e-mails. I just received one from Karin and it has the tracking chart that Donna Landy uses for her team growth. I'm going to call and listen to the recorded call this afternoon. I love the way HO and other Directors help us!

I saw that! How exciting~I have so mant calls to listen to now! The call from Karin, the call from last night, and the few Morfia posted last week!

I don't have that call. Was it sent through her downline?

I dunno....lemme go get it and I will post it Behind The Apron........

Is it possible to post the tracking chart too? Maybe "behind the apron?"

Thanks,
Michelle

wdpmap said:
Is it possible to post the tracking chart too? Maybe "behind the apron?"

Thanks,
Michelle

Just posted the doc on Meg's thread BTA.

Related to Can You Access Donna Landy's Team Growth Tracking Chart?

1. What is the significance of thanking Karin Logston?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, Karin Logston is highly dedicated to providing excellent customer service and support. Thanking her is a way to show appreciation for her hard work and commitment to helping others.

2. How can I thank Karin Logston for her assistance?

There are several ways to express gratitude towards Karin Logston, such as sending a thank-you note or email, leaving a positive review or testimonial, or simply saying thank you in person or over the phone.

3. Is it necessary to thank Karin Logston for every order or interaction?

While it is not required, thanking Karin Logston for her assistance is always appreciated and shows that you value her efforts and support.

4. Can I thank Karin Logston even if I had a negative experience?

Absolutely. While we strive to provide exceptional service, we understand that issues may arise. Thanking Karin Logston for her efforts and bringing any concerns to her attention can help resolve any problems and improve future experiences.

5. Does Karin Logston receive recognition for being thanked?

Yes, thanking Karin Logston is a way to show appreciation and recognition for her hard work and dedication. It also helps motivate her to continue providing exceptional service to her customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky