• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Develop Strong Leaders: Insights from Top Achiever Stephanie Richardson

In summary, Linda Bowles led a conference call with Stephanie Richardson, the 2008 Circle of Honor achiever for Developing Directors. Stephanie shared insight into how she was able to develop 5 Directors YTD in 2008 while mentoring them to be strong leaders. She emphasized relationship building and mentoring aspiring Directors in business building activities. The call supports the Dream Team calls that many Directors are doing with their aspiring Directors. To listen to a playback of the call, dial 712-432-1280 and enter access code 324242#. It is recommended to share the recording number with downline Directors. This call is highly recommended by those who have listened to it.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Hello Fellow Directors,

This came to me just today. I thought you might be interested in listening to this call. I plan on listening to it very soon myself. Let me know what you thought of the call. Here is the information:

Dear Executive Director,

Linda Bowles led a conference call with Stephanie Richardson. As you know, Stephanie was the 2008 Circle of Honor achiever for Developing Directors. She works very intentionally with Future Directors to strengthen all areas of their businesses. She provided insight into how she was able to develop 5 Directors YTD in 2008 while mentoring them to be strong leaders. The information that Stephanie shared on the call supports the Dream Team calls that many of you are doing with your aspiring Directors. She emphasized relationship building and mentoring these aspiring Directors in business building activities that you are already doing. You will want to make the time to hear what Stephanie has to say!

Please feel free to share the recording number for this call with your downline Directors.

To listen to a playback of the call, dial 712-432-1280 and enter access code 324242#.

(By the way, I WILL be sending this message to Advanced and Senior Directors as well.)
""Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision." Muhammad Ali

Karin Logston
Sales Manager
(630) 261-8542
(630) 261-8588 - fax

your all welcome--We need a positive SPIN over here-!! Glad I could help!!

This is an excellent call! If you have the chance to listen, take advantage of it!

Michelle

speaking of calls.......do we have one Sunday night????????

Does anyone have the script she mentions on this call?

I finally listened to this and it was AWESOME!!! I have 4 people working towards future to go to Leadership, so I'll be starting the Dream Team training (and following Stephanie's info) in January!!!

1. What inspired Stephanie Richardson to become a top achiever in the leadership field?

Stephanie Richardson was inspired by her own personal experiences and struggles in developing her leadership skills. She saw the impact that strong leadership had on her own life and wanted to help others achieve the same success.

2. How can I improve my own leadership skills?

Stephanie Richardson recommends focusing on self-awareness and continuous learning. Understanding your strengths and weaknesses as a leader and constantly seeking new knowledge and skills can help you become a stronger leader.

3. What are some common mistakes that leaders make?

According to Stephanie Richardson, some common mistakes that leaders make include not listening to their team, failing to communicate effectively, and not seeking feedback from others. It's important for leaders to be open to learning and constantly strive to improve.

4. How can I build a strong team as a leader?

Stephanie Richardson suggests creating a strong sense of trust and collaboration within your team. This can be achieved by setting clear expectations, actively listening to your team members, and recognizing and valuing their contributions.

5. What are some key qualities of a successful leader?

According to Stephanie Richardson, successful leaders possess qualities such as adaptability, empathy, and resilience. They are able to handle challenges and changes with grace, understand and connect with their team members, and bounce back from setbacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
raebates