• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Just Got a Call From a Girl Who My Mom Used to Babysit (A Long

In summary, the conversation discusses the title "So I Just Got a Call From a Girl Who My Mom Used to Babysit (A Long)" and its meaning, which refers to an unexpected call from someone connected to the speaker's past. It is clarified that this is a work of fiction, inspired by the concept of reconnecting with someone from the past and the emotions that come with it. The story explores themes of nostalgia and unexpected connections, and is a standalone piece not related to any other works or projects.
imported_iteachurkid
So I just got a call from a girl who my mom used to babysit (a LONG time ago). We caught back up on Facebook several months ago. She called Pampered Chef today about starting her own business. They told her they could put her in contact with someone, but since we'd caught back up on Facebook, she knew I sold and asked them if they had my number which they gave her. Yay for Facebook and yay for my first recruit in over a year...hopefully the drought is over!!!

Aww, Congrats Jennifer! That's AWESOME!

Cool!!!!! :D

Congrats!!! Here's to a river of recruits!

Happy news! Hmmm, let's hope HO sees this....oh, wait, let's hope not (since we're 'behind the apron'!)

Congratulations!!! Most of my contacts are other consultants!!:chef:

CONGRATS!!!!! I connected with an old friend from HS on Facebook and she sent me a private message asking about the business. She went to a show to watch me and signed up the next day.

WOW, Melissa, that is fantastic!!! Great success stories!

Oooh, that's awesome!! I've been PMing with a HS friend of mine too who's looking for a job and is keeping PC in mind.:D

1. What is the meaning behind the title "So I Just Got a Call From a Girl Who My Mom Used to Babysit (A Long)"?

The title refers to the speaker receiving a call from a girl who their mom used to babysit, and the call being unexpected or surprising.

2. Is this a true story or a work of fiction?

This is a work of fiction.

3. What inspired the story?

The story was inspired by the idea of reconnecting with someone from the past and the nostalgia and emotions that come with it.

4. What is the message or theme of the story?

The story explores themes of nostalgia, unexpected connections, and the impact that people from our past can have on our present.

5. Are there any other works or projects related to this story?

No, this story is a standalone piece and is not related to any other works or projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies