• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got an Email From the Pto President!!!!!

In summary, the email from the PTO president is meant to keep you informed about important updates, events, or initiatives related to the Pampered chef business. The frequency of emails may vary, but you can expect to receive important updates at least once a month. You can unsubscribe from the emails at any time and while they may occasionally include special offers, their main purpose is to provide information. You are also welcome to forward the email to others who may be interested in Pampered chef.
chefkathy
Hooray!!!!!!!!She is hosting a vendor night for the PTO at her house on Feb 12th and wants me to come. She said she got my email address from a friend. I have done three parties in the neighborhood for other moms in the past two months--they have older kids, so they are better connected with school stuff. Maybe one of them gave her my email. We just moved to the neighborhood in May and Brendan started attending the school in September. I have been so busy with the baby that I haven't plugged into the school stuff much yet--I haven't even had a chance to volunteer for anything, so I feel like I hardly know anyone at the school.Looks like I found my in!

Awesome!! What a great opportunity!

Wahooooo!!!!!

Yay! Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!

That's GREAT!

"We just moved to the neighborhood in May and Brendan started attending the school in September. I have been so busy with the baby that I haven't plugged into the school stuff much yet--I haven't even had a chance to volunteer for anything, so I feel like I hardly know anyone at the school"

I was just feeling guilty about this the other day. I am glad I am not the only one. Congrats on the event Deb.

love those contacts :)

1. What is the purpose of the email from the PTO president?

The email from the PTO president is to inform you about important updates, events, or initiatives related to the Pampered chef business.

2. How often can I expect to receive emails from the PTO president?

The frequency of emails from the PTO president may vary, but you can expect to receive important updates at least once a month.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the PTO president's emails?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the PTO president's emails at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.

4. Will the email contain any exclusive deals or promotions?

While the PTO president's emails may occasionally include special offers or promotions, their main purpose is to provide important updates and information about the Pampered chef business.

5. Can I forward the email to others who may be interested in Pampered chef?

Yes, you are welcome to forward the email to anyone who may be interested in learning more about Pampered chef. The more people we can reach, the better!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • imported_iteachurkid