• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Email From the Pampered Chef

In summary, Marla Gottschalk left the Home Office and Suzy in Texas is sad because she thinks Gottschalk is wonderful.
Suzyengl
Did everyone get the email from the Home OFfice about Marla Gottschalk leaving? I am so sad-I think she is wonderful! I hope she is ok and has another job somewhere else, especially this close to Christmas!

Suzy in Texas

Yes, I did receive it. Very surprising. I wonder where she's going.. if this was her decision.

I mean no disrepect, but I really couldn't stand watching her talk. Her hands and her shoudler movements were so distracting.

Last edited:
I think they owe us an explanation... Seems very suspicious that she would leave suddenly. And YES... If her hands were tied behind her back I don't think she could have talked... watching the gestures made me crazy.

I agree. Wondering minds deserve to know! :)

Lilamyw3 said:
Yes, I did receive it. Very surprising. I wonder where she's going.. if this was her decision. I mean no disrepect, but I really couldn't stand watching her talk. Her hands and her shoudler movements were so distracting.
I think they all have the same "coach" as Doris. Have you seen her speak?

cochef said:

Never saw Doris speak, but I bet I will until a Marla replacement is found. Perhaps they should invest in a new public speaking coach too.

cochef said:
Ok...I never noticed it in either of them until ya'll pointed it out. Now I can't HELP but see it and be distracted.
Thanks alot! :D

Did everyone view the email from Doris and Jean? So good to see Doris again! But still missing Marla-has anyone heard anything? She did a fabulous job for 10+ years and now she's just gone,without a word.
Suzy in Texas

Just so glad Doris is back, even for the interim. I look forward to the promotions and upcoming product offerings with her expertise. Also, to a reliable stream of information and quick tips. I sincerely hope while she is here that we can get a video of her doing a cooking show. She so reminds me of many teachers past, and her sense of humor and 'knowing smile' are a winning combination. I appreciated Marla while she was here, and look forward to a warmer and more steady helm while Doris is in charge. I'm just curious about who a more permanent placement would be. Would we ever hire from within?

1. What is "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef"?

"Today's Email From the Pampered Chef" is a daily email newsletter sent out by the direct sales company, The Pampered Chef. The newsletter provides subscribers with updates on new products, promotions, and recipes from the company.

2. How do I sign up for "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef"?

To sign up for "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef", simply go to the company's website and look for the newsletter sign-up form. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to sign up through them.

3. Is "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef" only for customers?

No, "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef" is open to anyone who is interested in receiving updates and promotions from the company. You do not have to be a customer to sign up for the newsletter.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef" at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef" at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also contact the company's customer service to request to be removed from the email list.

5. Are there any benefits to subscribing to "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef"?

Yes, there are several benefits to subscribing to "Today's Email From the Pampered Chef". Subscribers get exclusive access to new products, promotions, and recipes from the company. They also receive helpful tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Elizabeth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • esavvymom