1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Today's email from The Pampered Chef

1. Suzyengl

Suzyengl Member

Did everyone get the email from the Home OFfice about Marla Gottschalk leaving? I am so sad-I think she is wonderful! I hope she is ok and has another job somewhere else, especially this close to Christmas!

Suzy in Texas

Dec 10, 2013
  2. Lilamyw3

Lilamyw3 Member Gold Member

Yes, I did receive it. Very surprising. I wonder where she's going.. if this was her decision.

I mean no disrepect, but I really couldn't stand watching her talk. Her hands and her shoudler movements were so distracting.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    Dec 11, 2013
  3. I think they owe us an explanation... Seems very suspicious that she would leave suddenly. And YES... If her hands were tied behind her back I don't think she could have talked... watching the gestures made me crazy.

Dec 12, 2013
  4. Lilamyw3

I agree. Wondering minds deserve to know! :)

Dec 12, 2013
  5. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

I think they all have the same "coach" as Doris. Have you seen her speak?

Dec 12, 2013
  6. Lilamyw3

Never saw Doris speak, but I bet I will until a Marla replacement is found. Perhaps they should invest in a new public speaking coach too.

Dec 16, 2013
  7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Ok...I never noticed it in either of them until ya'll pointed it out. Now I can't HELP but see it and be distracted.
    Thanks alot! :D

Dec 18, 2013
  8. Suzyengl

Suzyengl Member

Did everyone view the email from Doris and Jean? So good to see Doris again! But still missing Marla-has anyone heard anything? She did a fabulous job for 10+ years and now she's just gone,without a word.
    Suzy in Texas

Dec 19, 2013
  9. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Just so glad Doris is back, even for the interim. I look forward to the promotions and upcoming product offerings with her expertise. Also, to a reliable stream of information and quick tips. I sincerely hope while she is here that we can get a video of her doing a cooking show. She so reminds me of many teachers past, and her sense of humor and 'knowing smile' are a winning combination. I appreciated Marla while she was here, and look forward to a warmer and more steady helm while Doris is in charge. I'm just curious about who a more permanent placement would be. Would we ever hire from within?

Dec 22, 2013
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted