• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got a Ho Lead With a Pampered Chef.com Email Address!

In summary, the home office employee wants to do a show with Pampered Chef but is intimidated because none of her coworkers have ever been to a party or bought any products. She has a group of friends who are also interested in cooking and entertaining, so the show went well.
chefkathy
That means it's a HO employee! She wants to book a show. Gahhh!!!

Now, I've done a demo with Lisa Flynn and other big shots in attendance before and I even did Cooking Show Live workshop at Conference, but for some reason this is freaking me out! I bet other HO employees will attend! I have scaled back my show schedule this year to take care of my kids (9 mo baby and my 6 yo had some time-consuming medial issues) so I feel out of practice!

I will call her later and get the scoop, but excuse me while I go breathe in a paper bag in the meantime. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

You'll be great!!!!! Can't wait to hear about it! ;)

Oh, Deb, I do not envy you!!! One of my last HO leads had our local area code and then 999-9999 for a number. No address. I emailed her and tried to do a search with anywho.com but nothing. Grrr...

So does HO give her money to wrack up a $1000 party with and HO person???:D Maybe she will test your DCB skills!!

You'll do great, Deb!! You'll be totally fine. I once had the HO come and record one of my shows. Talk about nerve-wracking!! You'll do awesome!

Hey, why is it that none of the Home Office reps want to come to my show in Japan??? LOL

She booked for July 20th! She just started at PC in February and she works in finance, but not interacting with consultants. She thought it would be a good way to get friends together and understand more about the way the business works. She has a group of friends she meets with monthly and is also going to invite HO coworkers, so we'll see who shows up!

You will do great, Deb. I can't think of a better person to ask.

Wow, that's scary. I think you'll do PC reps proud across the US! Sounds like she's lucky to have you as her personal pampered chef! Think of all the great contacts you'll be making! Wishing you much success and a $2000 show! :D

UPDATE:I did the show this week. This was a scheduled meeting of her "craft club"--a bunch of working moms who schedule one night a month to get together and decompress. They started out doing crafty things at someone's house (they rotate hosting) but now they do all kinds of interesting things. This month was my host's turn and she decided to do a PC party.I was intimidated when I pulled up to her house. It is obvious that she and her husband are wealthy and her friends were from a similar socio-economic status. I actually texted Kristi from the bathroom about how nervous and intimidated I was. LOL! But the weird thing was NONE of them had EVER been to a Pampered Chef party NOR did they own any PC products!!!!! Well, the host had a few things that she was given when she was hired--sheet pan, green bar board/knife--but that was it! Talk about a goldmine!I was a bit frustrated during host coaching because she wanted me to bring and do more than I usually do. I offered my usual recipe of the month, but she wanted me to do a second recipe. I relented and ended up turning it into a fully hands on show. I broke them into two groups and typed out the steps for each recipe. Thankfully, there were no overlapping products. I let them figure out the recipe and tools and just floated between the two groups to help as needed and talk up the products. I brought two crates (one for each recipe) plus my Carry All Tote and my "briefcase." Whew!I did not know in advance that they were PC newbies but it worked in my favor. They all love cooking and entertaining and they loved trying out the tools. I think everyone bought the Kitchen Spritzer, Pineapple Wedger, and EAD because they used them! LOL!So, get this--with just FIVE orders, sales are $900 with 2, probably 3, bookings! The highest personal order was $293 in products!She didn't end up inviting any HO coworkers--just imagine what the total would be if she did!I really did have a lot of fun and am so glad that she found me through the lead system!ETA: We didn't really talk about the HO too much, so no gossip or info to share in that regard. Sorry!

That's awesome Deb!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

I was wondering the other day how that show went for you. So glad to hear it was so great!! Congrats :)

Congrats on the Great Show!:party: :money::money:

What I found MOST amazing is that this was with someone who WORKS at home office, and neither she or ANY of her friends had ever been to a PC show or had any PC products.

So much for over-saturation, huh? :D

Chefbeckyd said:
Congrats on the Great Show!:party: :money::money:

What I found MOST amazing is that this was with someone who WORKS at home office, and neither she or ANY of her friends had ever been to a PC show or had any PC products.

So much for over-saturation, huh? :D

yeah, feel free to use that in your recruiting conversations!

WOW! Deb this is awesome! I got nervous just reading back over this entire thread. You did a fantastic job. You have gone from a KN cover girl to a PC Home Office rock star! Fantastic sales and bookings!:chef:

How cool! Sounds like a fun show!! Great idea to break into the two groups and do it completely interactive.

I have someone from the HO coming to observe my show tomorrow night. I hope she may even book her own show. She's worked there five years and has NEVER been to a show!! I found that crazy too. We'll see how it goes. It's my first live show in almost two months, so I'm a little freaked about by that. And this week I have 3 shows within 4 days, but of course this is the first one.

It's time to get this train back on the track!!:)

pamperedbecky said:
It's my first live show in almost two months, so I'm a little freaked about by that. And this week I have 3 shows within 4 days, but of course this is the first one.

It's time to get this train back on the track!!:)

You'll do great Becky!!!! :)

What is a "Ho Lead" and how did I get one with a Pampered Chef.com email address?

A "Ho Lead" is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a lead or potential customer who has expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. If you have received a Ho Lead with a Pampered Chef.com email address, it means that someone has either requested information about hosting a party or has been referred to you by a current host.

What should I do with a Ho Lead that has a Pampered Chef.com email address?

First, it is important to follow up with the Ho Lead as soon as possible. Contact them through their Pampered Chef.com email address to introduce yourself and offer assistance with hosting a party. You can also reach out to your team leader or director for guidance on how to best approach the Ho Lead and potentially turn them into a successful party host.

Can I use the Pampered Chef.com email address to contact the Ho Lead?

Yes, the Pampered Chef.com email address is the best way to contact the Ho Lead. This shows professionalism and also allows you to track your communication with them through the Pampered Chef website.

What should I include in my initial email to a Ho Lead with a Pampered Chef.com email address?

When reaching out to a Ho Lead, it is important to introduce yourself, explain your role as a Pampered Chef consultant, and offer to answer any questions they may have about hosting a party. You can also include information about the benefits of hosting a party, such as free products and discounts, to entice them to book with you.

What if the Ho Lead with a Pampered Chef.com email address does not respond?

If the Ho Lead does not respond to your initial email, it is important to follow up with a second email or phone call. You can also reach out to your team leader or director for advice on how to best engage with the Ho Lead and potentially convert them into a successful party host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AJPratt