• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Holy Cow!!! I Just Got a Lead Like We Used to in the Old System

In summary, the two people who received "You have a lead" email today are not sure what is going on. They are both concerned about the lack of communication and the old system being reinstated.
I got a "You have a lead" email today!!! What the heck is going on?? I thought those were gone... on hold with HO right now to find out what is happening... the lack of communication is astonishing!

Wow! Let us know what HO says and don't look a gift horse in the mouth (OK, where did that saying come from and what does it literally mean?). Maybe they have reinstated some other old web functions as they reinstate old web pages.

Well, chalk this one up to “well, we just don’t know how you got that”!!! I called and asked HO, they have no idea how I got a lead through the old system or in this manner. NICE!! Nice to have the lead but does not give me any more faith in anything to do with the new system!!!!

LOL [insert creepy music here]
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Kind of like this one better:There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Pampered Chef Zone

lol :) love it

how about ...

...It is an area which we call the Pampered Chef New Web Zone

just sad at this point. They better wear dog bite suits and bullet proof vests at leadership 'cause SH!T is going to be flying with all of these women pissed off at HO!!!

I just got a lead also...like old times :bugeye:. I asked the lead if she went on the website and she said she talked on the phone with customer service and they told her they would make sure she got someone that could help her. At least that made me feel good that I was the lucky person they felt confident to help her ;).

I talked to mine this morning, I did not ask her if she went online. but her email address was wrong so I am wondering if she called HO too???

1. What is the "Old System" referenced in the title?

The "Old System" refers to a previous method or system of obtaining leads or business opportunities that was used in the past.

2. How is getting a lead different now compared to the "Old System"?

In the "Old System", obtaining leads may have been more difficult or time-consuming, whereas now it seems to have become easier or more efficient.

3. What caused the change in lead generation from the "Old System" to now?

The change in lead generation could be due to advancements in technology or changes in the market and industry.

4. Is getting a lead like we used to in the "Old System" a good thing?

This can vary depending on individual perspectives and experiences. Some may see it as a positive change, while others may prefer the "Old System".

5. How can I make the most out of this new lead in the "Old System"?

To make the most out of this lead, it is important to follow up promptly and effectively, build a strong relationship with the lead, and offer a valuable product or service that meets their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • lovecookn