• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay-at-Home Mom Shares Personal Journey: Changed My Avatar to Honor My Kids!

I kind of know what you mean. Out of six hosts I called last night, I only got hold of two of them. I really expected to be able to reach them. Sunday night is my host coaching night.
pamela
and put my dd and ds there!they are the whole reason i keep going with oc during the hard times....nothing beats being able to be home when they come off that school bus everyday! i really admire mom's that work outside of the home as i think they have so much on their plate and usually manage it so well, but i am grateful to pc and my dh for supporting my decision to stay home with our 2. my mom worked when i was little because she had to (divorced) and as i look at it through my grown-up eyes, i know that had to be really hard for her. there was a time when i was 12 that i had to walk home from my bus stop that was on a MAJOR hiway about 1 mile from my house. each day i had to call my mom when i got in and if i forgot (as a 12 yo will) she would call me in a panic! i didn't really understand why she would get so bent out of shape, but i sure do now!

ok-i think i am pms'ing as i am now crying while typing this! i think i better go get on the phone for the january bookings! hopefully that will help my train of thought! i am looking to book 12-15 shows so that i can start my year off with a bang! i'll let ya'll know how it goes!

sorry about the ranting!

Adorable picture!
And I totally understand...I am one of those divorced moms (well, remarried now - but was separated when I started with PC because I was determined to build a biz that would enable me to be home with my kids)

I just spent one hour calling folks and got NOTHING!:cry:
I am going to get back on the phone tomorrow night and try again!

chefmeg said:
I just spent one hour calling folks and got NOTHING!:cry:
I am going to get back on the phone tomorrow night and try again!

Keep calling...remember the 100 no's!

looking good! :)

dannyzmom said:
Keep calling...remember the 100 no's!

I know, it's just I really thought last night would be the time to get everyone before they got back into the swing of life after the holiday and it bummed me out when I didn't!

chefmeg said:
I know, it's just I really thought last night would be the time to get everyone before they got back into the swing of life after the holiday and it bummed me out when I didn't!

I kind of know what you mean. Out of six hosts I called last night, I only got hold of two of them. I really expected to be able to reach them. Sunday night is my host coaching night.

I am blaming it on the holiday weekend as so many people travel. With this new info about double and bonus points, though, I am going to be on the phone every spare second of everyday!

What inspired you to change your avatar to honor your kids?

I have always been proud to be a stay-at-home mom and wanted to show my love and dedication to my children in a public way. Changing my avatar was a small gesture to honor them and all the hard work that goes into being a stay-at-home mom.

How has being a stay-at-home mom changed your life?

Becoming a stay-at-home mom has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. It has allowed me to be present for all of my children's milestones and be there for them whenever they need me. It has also taught me patience, multitasking, and the importance of self-care.

What challenges have you faced as a stay-at-home mom?

One of the biggest challenges I have faced as a stay-at-home mom is finding a balance between taking care of my children and taking care of myself. It can be easy to put my own needs on the backburner, but I have learned that self-care is essential for my mental and physical well-being.

What advice do you have for other stay-at-home moms?

My advice for other stay-at-home moms is to find a support system, whether it be other stay-at-home moms, family, or friends. It's important to have people you can turn to for advice, help, or just to vent. And don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it.

What do you love most about being a stay-at-home mom?

The thing I love most about being a stay-at-home mom is being able to witness my children grow and learn every day. I am grateful for the special bond I have been able to form with each of them and the memories we have created together. It truly is a privilege to be a stay-at-home mom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amy simpson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Karen Whitehurst
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies