• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Income with a Trained Chef Turned Stay-At-Home-Dad – Join Now!

In summary, Carolyn started her demonstration by telling the audience about her experiences with PC and how it has helped her in many ways. She then talked about the PC demo and ended with a game of timer.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
One of my hobbyists signed the adult son of one of her hosts - he's a trained chef who has been a stay-at-home-dad for the last 2 years and is looking for a few nights out and some extra cash.

Then last night I had a $900+ show with more orders coming...and one of the guests signed on the spot and is SO excited to get started!

Yay me!!

Um...what are "tags" as indicated below?

Great Carolyn! I've missed you around here.

I have no idea what the tags are...Greg did upgrades the other day.

Am totally thrilled for you Carolyn! Wowza!

What did you say at your show?

Wahoooo!!!!!

Great job Carolyn!

hope its contagious-congratulations-!!

You are one H:money:T mama!!! Congrats!

WTG Carolyn!!!!!

what tags???

pamperedlinda said:
Great Carolyn! I've missed you around here.

I have no idea what the tags are...Greg did upgrades the other day.

Awwww! My Linda Child!! I miss you too!! I almost called you today - I was at the salon waiting for my pedi and reached for the phone to call you but then the lady called me over for me turn. :(
But I was THINKING about you today, my friend!!
XOXO

legacypc46 said:
Am totally thrilled for you Carolyn! Wowza!

What did you say at your show?

"Hey Ladies, I am Carolyn and it's so nice to meet you all! How cool to have a show of 100% fresh faces!" (we had been commenting on how I knew NOBODY but the host)
"So, ladies before we get started let me tell you a bit about myself...after-all, I *am* going to have my hands in your food so you at least want to know who I am, right?" <laughing>
>>>my story<<<
Then...
Now, like I said, I don't know any of you here today. I don't know what goes on in your home, who cried this morning havnig to drop the babies at daycare, who is struggling to make the mortgage payment each month, who hates their boss or who is just looking for a way to get out of the house a few times a month without catching flack from the hubby...but I can honestly tell you this - PC saved my life, on so many levels. And I would feel like a big ole selfish jerk if I didn't at least offer this same opportunity to each of you and invite you to join me in this amazing business. So, if this sounds interesting to you - watch what I do tonight and when the demo is over I'd be happy to send you home with some literature you can look over."
"And now...let's get cookin'!"

I ended the demo with the timer game.
And that's it :)

Carolyn, thank you for your words!! It sounds like it flows easily and isn't stiff. Congratulations on your success! You are rocking and rolling now!

congrats Carolyn!!

Chef Kearns said:
Carolyn, thank you for your words!! It sounds like it flows easily and isn't stiff. Congratulations on your success! You are rocking and rolling now!

You're very welcome...it's really jusy me yacking - it flows and just kinda comes out, kwim? I got the jist of it one CS last year and tweaked it to fit my goofy personality...

Related to Boost Your Income with a Trained Chef Turned Stay-At-Home-Dad – Join Now!

1. What is the "Boost Your Income with a Trained Chef Turned Stay-At-Home-Dad" program?

The "Boost Your Income with a Trained Chef Turned Stay-At-Home-Dad" program is a unique opportunity offered by Pampered Chef for those looking to supplement their income by utilizing their cooking skills. This program is specifically designed for stay-at-home parents who have a passion for cooking and want to earn extra income while staying at home with their children.

2. How does the program work?

As a trained chef turned stay-at-home-dad, you can join Pampered Chef as a consultant and start hosting cooking parties and selling high-quality kitchen products. You will earn a commission on all sales made at these parties, and you can also build a team and earn additional income from their sales. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary training and support to help you succeed.

3. Do I need to have any prior sales experience to join this program?

No, you do not need any prior sales experience to join the "Boost Your Income with a Trained Chef Turned Stay-At-Home-Dad" program. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary training and resources to help you become a successful consultant. Your passion for cooking and the high-quality products offered by Pampered Chef will be your biggest assets in this program.

4. Are there any upfront costs to join this program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to join Pampered Chef as a consultant. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes products and business supplies worth over $500. There are no other hidden fees or costs associated with joining this program.

5. What kind of support can I expect from Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a consultant, you will have access to a dedicated support team at Pampered Chef, who will provide you with all the necessary training, resources, and support to help you succeed. You will also have access to an online community of consultants, where you can share ideas, ask questions, and learn from others' experiences. Additionally, you will have a personal mentor who will guide you through your journey and help you achieve your income goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefbritt
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amy07
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies