• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Peace and Progress Amidst Life's Challenges | My Journey Update

In summary, Meg's dad passed away a year ago and she has been struggling to keep up with her workload. She has been working on her business and has been exercising, but feels like she needs to catch up on the posts on CS.
pamela
since I have even signed onto CS or DCS...there would be no way for me to catch up on all of the posts!

I have truly been out of touch because of the health situation with my Dad. His lymphoma came back and with a vengance. Blessedly, he decided that hospice was the way to go and once he made that decision, he went very quicly~he passed away February 28th. I am at peace with his death because he suffered so, and I know now that he is in a better place.

Since that time, I have been busy with helping my Mom through the endless stream of paperwork and phonecalls that have to be taken care of.

I have also been very busy working my business! I am happy to say that I am well on my way to earning the WDW trip and am looking very forward to Chicago-Wave1- this summer.

I have also been working my tail off (literally & figuratively!) with a personal trainer at a local gym to get in better shape and loose this weight. It is a slow going process, but I am enjoying it more than I ever thought I was.

Between Mom, the gym, the kids, my hubby and my business, I have not had time to even think about getting on here, BUT I wanted to let you all know what had happened since most of you were there through this last year with much encouragement and kindness.

I will hope to see you in Chicago and I hope also to get on here closer to NC and see who has what classes!

Much love!

I've been wondering where you were. So sorry to hear your news about your dad. I will plan to see you in WDW! Don't even try and catch-up on CS, I can tell you that most of it is bitchin and gripin! Many of us have found facebook to be our new playground - if you're on fb - look us up!

Meg, it's good to hear from you! I am sorry about your dad. I know how hard it is to lose a parent. Be comforted that he knows how much you love him. You are and have been in my prayers.

I'm glad you are using your energies so productively! I admire that so much!!

Take care! I'll be in Wave 2 but I'd love to try to connect between waves.

I am on FB~I will look you up there!

Meg, I am so very sorry to hear about you Dad. Many {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sounds like you are trying to get focused and look forward. Not what we feel like doing when dealing with such a loss but so proud of you. I know it is what your Dad would want you to do. Try to work for Disney and make some wonderful family memories.

We will still be here if you decide to wander this way!:chef:

So sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a parent sucks.
Sending you prayers and good thoughts :)

{{{{hugs meg!}}}

Deeply sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I've missed you and am glad to hear that despite your recent loss, your life is moving in the direction you want it to.

I think I really need to get on this Facebook thing. (It's on my list, but I haven't gotten there yet!)

come on Kris! Join the madness on Facebook~it truly can be addicting, but the nice thing is, you only have to talk to people you want to!

I really have missed being on here~you are all so wonderfully focused on the aspects of promoting and I so want to get back to Director....it will happen, just not in my time! If I have learned nothing from this last year, I have learned that I am soooo not in control! God has a plan and I must believe that I was meant to be back on the Director list! He will make it happen!

Meg,

So sorry to hear about your dad - you're right, he's in a better place with no pain and suffering.

Congratulations on working your tail off and working your business!

Meg, I'm glad you are doing well and you dad is at peace. I'll miss you at NC but plan to be at WDW!! My kids won't let me miss it!! LOL

Meg,
I'm so so sorry to hear about your dad. My heart goes out to you and your family.

My grandpa just passed away 3/3 which was terribly hard. He literally started on a hospice service while in the hospital and an hour after it officially started, he was gone. I, too, believe he is at peace and is better off.

It's great to see you back on here!! Take care.

SO sorry Meg and I have wondered where you were!! Hugs!!!!

Meg, I am so sorry to read about the loss of your dad. I know you find a lot of comfort knowing he is no longer in pain.

Hugs and prayers to you, your Mom and your entire family!

Related to Finding Peace and Progress Amidst Life's Challenges | My Journey Update

What inspired you to share your journey of finding peace and progress amidst life's challenges?

I have always been passionate about helping others and sharing my own experiences in hopes of inspiring and empowering others. Through my personal struggles and triumphs, I have learned valuable lessons and wanted to use my platform to spread positivity and encouragement.

What are some practical tips you have for finding peace in the midst of difficult situations?

Some practical tips I have found helpful include practicing self-care, setting boundaries, staying present, and finding healthy coping mechanisms. It's also important to remember that finding peace is a journey and it's okay to seek support from loved ones or professionals.

How do you stay motivated and make progress when facing challenges?

I remind myself that every challenge is an opportunity for growth and learning. I also set small, achievable goals and celebrate each accomplishment. Surrounding myself with positive and supportive people also helps me stay motivated and focused.

What role does self-reflection play in your journey towards peace and progress?

Self-reflection is crucial in my journey as it allows me to identify my thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. It helps me understand the root of my challenges and make positive changes. It also allows me to celebrate my progress and continue growing.

How do you balance self-care and productivity during challenging times?

I believe self-care and productivity go hand in hand. Taking care of myself physically, mentally, and emotionally allows me to be more productive and handle challenges better. It's important to prioritize and make time for self-care, even if it means adjusting my schedule or delegating tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies