• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure

In summary, Debi is considering moving to a new city because she feels like she doesn't belong in her current location. She's excited for the possibility of starting over and has high hopes for the future.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I'm totally shocked! I absolutely wasn't expecting it but what a blessing! Now, maintaining it may be REALLY hard since I only have 2 SCs but if it's not meant to be right now, I WILL get it back for good again!

I'm seriously contemplating another move. This central Ohio small town thing just SOOO isn't me (I'm sure those of you who know me can TOTALLY understand!) and I need to get somewhere bigger, more diverse, with people who have REAL jobs and don't ONLY shop at the Dollar Store and WalMart.

Life has been crazy this last year and a half but I think I'm finally getting it! YAY ME! ;):p:D

wow, Debi!!! That's awesome! What a great surprise. So, where are you thinking of going/moving??? Maybe that would be a good move?? A nice new beginning??

Congratulations

Congratulations Debi!

btw - the Atlanta area is quite diverse....and my step-sis has a condo for sale in the mid-town area (very diverse area!) I'd love to have you living closer to me :) (we could road-trip down to visit Carolyn.....)

:party:CONGRATULATIONS!!:party:
Hey...everyone I know shops at those stores too!!! We do have an Army post nearby so if we didn't have that, I too would feel just as you do, Deb!

Keep the momentum going!

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations Debi!

btw - the Atlanta area is quite diverse....and my step-sis has a condo for sale in the mid-town area (very diverse area!) I'd love to have you living closer to me :) (we could road-trip down to visit Carolyn.....)

I am with Linda, come to Atlanta! I will road trip with the two of you!

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Way to go Debi!!!!! :D

Whahooo!!!! Way to go Deb!!!!

Awesome!!--Congratulations

Congratulations Debi!!! That is awesome!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS Debi!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

And don't listen to them!! Move to TX!

Congrats Debi!

pamperedlinda said:
closer to me :) (we could road-trip down to visit Carolyn.....)

Congratulations Debi! That's aweseome news!!

What am I, chop liver? :p

pampmomof3 said:
Congratulations Debi! That's aweseome news!!

What am I, chop liver? :p

We'll visit you too! It'll be a big party :D

Congratulations Debi!!!! Great Job.

You know one really cool part I hadn't even thought of, I FINALLY get to attend New Director Academy! Some of you know I was never able to attend before because I was in Germany. So that's REALLY cool!Atlanta wouldn't be bad at all. I have a lot of friends and family there. My dad actually lives in Norcross. And we could all meet at Kristi's house! We go down, Kris and Carolyn come up, instant party!!! LOL!

Debi said:
You know one really cool part I hadn't even thought of, I FINALLY get to attend New Director Academy! Some of you know I was never able to attend before because I was in Germany. So that's REALLY cool!

Atlanta wouldn't be bad at all. I have a lot of friends and family there. My dad actually lives in Norcross.

And we could all meet at Kristi's house! We go down, Kris and Carolyn come up, instant party!!! LOL!

Love that idea!! Carolyn will come up and Kris will drive over from the west coast! :)

baychef said:
Hey...everyone I know shops at those stores too!!!

That's why I said they ONLY shop there. I shop at those stores too but I don't dress or outfit my kitchen from The Dollar Store! :D

Debi said:
That's why I said they ONLY shop there. I shop at those stores too but I don't dress or outfit my kitchen from The Dollar Store! :D

but you can get the same thing as Pampered Chef has there...except it is much cheaper!! I hear you...I go there too but don't touch my PC kitchen stuf!!

Congrats! That's awesome!

Debi said:
You know one really cool part I hadn't even thought of, I FINALLY get to attend New Director Academy! Some of you know I was never able to attend before because I was in Germany. So that's REALLY cool!

Atlanta wouldn't be bad at all. I have a lot of friends and family there. My dad actually lives in Norcross.

And we could all meet at Kristi's house! We go down, Kris and Carolyn come up, instant party!!! LOL!

I am not far from Norcross! I do parties there! You could attend my meetings until you build your team here. Getting tempted?

Debi said:
I'm totally shocked! I absolutely wasn't expecting it but what a blessing! Now, maintaining it may be REALLY hard since I only have 2 SCs but if it's not meant to be right now, I WILL get it back for good again!

I'm seriously contemplating another move. This central Ohio small town thing just SOOO isn't me (I'm sure those of you who know me can TOTALLY understand!) and I need to get somewhere bigger, more diverse, with people who have REAL jobs and don't ONLY shop at the Dollar Store and WalMart.

Life has been crazy this last year and a half but I think I'm finally getting it! YAY ME! ;):p:D

Way to go!

Congrats Debi!

Related to Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure

1. What is "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure"?

"Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-make recipes inspired by different life experiences and adventures. It is a collection of unique, flavorful dishes that will take your taste buds on a journey.

2. Who are the authors of "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure"?

The authors of "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure" are a team of talented and passionate Pampered Chef consultants who have come together to share their favorite recipes and stories. They have years of experience in cooking and have traveled the world, gathering inspiration for their dishes.

3. Are the recipes in "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure" are designed to be easy-to-follow, with simple ingredients and clear instructions. They are perfect for both experienced cooks and beginners who are looking to add new and exciting dishes to their repertoire.

4. Can I find dietary restrictions-friendly recipes in "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure"?

Yes, "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure" offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes tips and substitutions for making it suitable for different dietary needs.

5. Is "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure" only for Pampered Chef customers?

No, "Life's Crazy Journey Leads to a New Adventure" is available for anyone to purchase, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef customer or not. It is a great addition to any cookbook collection and a perfect gift for friends and family who love cooking and trying new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
jwpamp