• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Listen to the Incredible Call with Jillian Grant - Access Code 534366

In summary, the conversation was about a recorded call with Jillian Grant that was available for anyone to listen to. Some members of the team expressed their excitement and praised Jillian's training. The conversation also mentioned upcoming recorded calls with Lisa Amblo, Yolanda Easton, Deb Derry, and Michael Reeves, as well as the possibility of others such as Jean Jonas and Don Funt. There was also a discussion about Don Funt, with some confusion about whether he had rejoined the company. However, it was clarified that he is still with another company but his training style is still admired.
almondfarm
Gold Member
My team just did a call with Jillian Grant.
Here is the Playback info if anyone wants to listen or share with their teams. She was AWESOME!

Our AMAZING call with Jillian was recorded!!
You can either access it via phone (REFERENCE #10)

Listen to Your Recorded Conference from the Phone...

Dial - (605) 477-2199
Enter Access Code - 534366#

AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!! :)

I am on my 2nd time of listening to this call - FABULOUS!
I am going to listen - and relisten - and listen some more. Gosh I wish it was an mp3 so I could put it on my ipod and take it with me everywhere. Looks like my phone is going to be attached to my ear until I have memorized how to be Jillian Grant. :)

Are you recording next weeks call with Lisa Amblo? I love love no LOVE her recording from conference as well as her cookware recording. Gosh I'm jealous. Can I join this team? :)

I have a mp3 file that I can email, but it is LARGE and is bouncing back from some people. just send me your email and I can try to shoot it back to you. [email protected]. Trying to attach Jillians attachments here.

Yes all of the calls will be recorded, I am happy to share the recordings... would love to share live lines, but they are limited...
I have Lisa Amblo Feb 28
Yolanda Easton Mar 7
Our Own Deb Derry from DCS on Mar 21
and Michael Reeves for Mar28
still working on others including Jean Jonas and Don Funt for later dates.View attachment 21680

View attachment 21681

View attachment 21682

View attachment 21683

Attachments

• Aproncolor[2].doc
    113 KB · Views: 249
  • MY STORY.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 300
  • PartyforaLiving[2].doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 259
  • QUESTIONSYOUMAYHAVEABOUTTHEPAMPEREDCHEF[1].doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 373
Am I missing something or did Don Funt re-join TPC? My cluster is very close with him and I did not hear of him returning from the other company he went to....

Melissa78 said:
Am I missing something or did Don Funt re-join TPC? My cluster is very close with him and I did not hear of him returning from the other company he went to....

No, he is still with the other company. But I love his training style!

1. Who is Jillian Grant Call?

Jillian Grant Call is a top-level executive at Pampered Chef, known for her leadership and innovation in the direct sales industry.

2. What is the significance of the "Jillian Grant Call" name?

The name "Jillian Grant Call" is a combination of the first names of the founders of Pampered Chef, Doris Christopher and Jill Blashack Strahan, and the last name of Tracy Call, the first consultant to join the company.

3. What role does Jillian Grant Call play in the company?

Jillian Grant Call serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Pampered Chef, overseeing the company's overall operations and strategic direction.

4. How has Jillian Grant Call impacted Pampered Chef?

Jillian Grant Call's leadership has helped to drive Pampered Chef's growth and success, expanding the company's reach and introducing new products and initiatives.

5. Can I connect with Jillian Grant Call on social media?

Yes, you can follow Jillian Grant Call on LinkedIn for updates and insights on Pampered Chef and the direct sales industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies