• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need the Access Code for Amy Neal's Sales Leader Call Playback?

In summary, Sales Leader Call-Playbacks are recorded calls featuring top-performing sales leaders in Pampered Chef that provide valuable insights, tips, and strategies to improve performance and grow businesses. These calls are released on a monthly basis and can be accessed through the "Resources" section of a consultant's Pampered Chef account. Call recordings can also be downloaded for offline listening. While geared towards sales leaders, all consultants can benefit from the information shared in the calls.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Amy Neal did a call-

Dear Directors....Here is the playback information for today's call
with Sales Manager, Amy Neal. Please pass this information along to
your downline for us.
For the Playback recording you can dial: 641-715-3400, access code:
424524#

Enjoy!!!

It was an awesome call. Love her!

morfia said:
Amy Neal did a call-

Dear Directors....Here is the playback information for today's call
with Sales Manager, Amy Neal. Please pass this information along to
your downline for us.
For the Playback recording you can dial: 641-715-3400, access code:
424524#

Enjoy!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I will listen later todayl. Amy taught my workshop "Grow Your Team with 1 2 3." She is a GREAT trainer!

I never heard about the call in the first place... :(I will listen to the recording later today.Just curious as to those who did listen in... how did you hear about it? Did I overlook something or not into my biz the way I should be to be invited to the call...

it was for directors in NJR's downline, so you should have gotten the notice!

DebbieJ said:
it was for directors in NJR's downline, so you should have gotten the notice!

Hmmm... Bummer... I didn't! :(

No worries though.. I'll listen to the recording! Thanks Deb!

another one--Michael Reeves A-Director callback
playback
641 715 3400

morfia said:
another one--

Michael Reeves A-Director callback
playback
641 715 3400

Is there an access code?

bethcooks4u said:
Is there an access code?

i sent a request-I will have it soon

1. What is a Sales Leader Call-Playback?

A Sales Leader Call-Playback is a recorded call that features top-performing sales leaders in the Pampered Chef company. These calls are designed to provide valuable insight, tips, and strategies for other sales leaders to improve their performance and grow their business.

2. How often are Sales Leader Call-Playbacks available?

Sales Leader Call-Playbacks are available on a monthly basis. They are usually released at the beginning of each month and are accessible for the entire month.

3. How can I access Sales Leader Call-Playbacks?

You can access Sales Leader Call-Playbacks through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, you can find the Sales Leader Call-Playback recordings and listen to them at your convenience.

4. Can I download Sales Leader Call-Playbacks to listen to offline?

Yes, you can download Sales Leader Call-Playbacks to listen to offline. Simply click on the download button next to the recording and save it to your device. This allows you to listen to the call at any time, even without an internet connection.

5. Are Sales Leader Call-Playbacks only for sales leaders?

No, Sales Leader Call-Playbacks are available to all Pampered Chef consultants. While the calls may be geared towards sales leaders, anyone can benefit from the valuable information and tips shared by top-performing leaders in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies