• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Missed the Fd Call..

DIn summary, on July 25th Jean Jonas and Susie Lite hosted a Future Director call featuring guest speaker Duska Mills, Circle of Honor 08 Developing Director. The call also introduced the new recruiting guide and was recorded for a limited time. The ED sent the phone number and access code to listen to the call, which will be available on CC in the next week. The call will also be posted on the "In the Know call" thread and can be played through a browser plug-in or downloaded for free through QuickTime. The FD In The Know call was recorded by HO and will be available
janetupnorth
Gold Member
From my ED:

On July 25th Jean Jonas and Susie Lite did a Future Director call . Guest speaker was Duska Mills(circle of honor 08 Developing Directors)
They also introduced using our new recruiting guide.
This is a GREAT GREAT GREAT CALL! I encourage each of you to listen to it and invite your future Directors to do so as well. It is recorded for a limited time only!

She sent me the phone # and access code so I can listen to it!!!!

janetupnorth said:
From my ED:

On July 25th Jean Jonas and Susie Lite did a Future Director call . Guest speaker was Duska Mills(circle of honor 08 Developing Directors)
This is a GREAT GREAT GREAT CALL! I encourage each of you to listen to it and invite your future Directors to do so as well. It is recorded for a limited time only!

Ummm. okay......do you think you could share that info with us???

The call we be on CC in the next week or so. Someone (Anne I think) put alink to the first MP3 calls on the other thread

I don't have a code number for the original call I for some reason never got the original email notifying us of this call .. Thank you Chef Success

Last edited:
The recording isn't up yet. If you look in the "In the Know call" thread from earlier this week, I posted links to the recordings of the 2 previous calls (though the link for the first one is incorrect - but that's what's on CC!).

I (gasp!:eek: ) don't own an MP3 player.......so it would be great to have the # to call in.

Becky- your browser probably has a plug-in to play it. If not, you can download QuickTime for free from Apple. That will play it. As far as I know, there is NOT a number to call in and hear the recording.

janetupnorth said:
From my ED:

She sent me the phone # and access code so I can listen to it!!!![/QUOTE]

According to Janet, there is a phone # to listen to it!

I missed this one as I had a kids kitchen class. I forgot to put the call on my calendar and scheduled my class for the same time. I was on the other 2 calls, and while there were a few good tidbits, not much that I didn't know or hear before. Was this call more benefitial?

ChefBeckyD said:
janetupnorth said:
From my ED:

According to Janet, there is a phone # to listen to it!
I interpreted that as the phone number to phone in when it was live. If someone had recording capabilities, they could probably record it as a conference call (I know there are services out there that do that), but there isn't a HO-sanctioned phone-in recording.

janetupnorth said:
From my ED:On July 25th Jean Jonas and Susie Lite did a Future Director call . Guest speaker was Duska Mills(circle of honor 08 Developing Directors)
But this says that it is a recording......doggone it! I just want to listen to it!:D What I get from this email is that the FD In The Know call from the 25th was recorded and is available for calling in and listening to for a limited time.......

Maybe the ED recorded it through a conference call recording service - they usually have a limited time access.

HO did record it. It will be up on CC, and I will post the link once it's up. But last time, it took a couple of weeks. Be patient, honeybun!

chefann said:
Maybe the ED recorded it through a conference call recording service - they usually have a limited time access.

HO did record it. It will be up on CC, and I will post the link once it's up. But last time, it took a couple of weeks. Be patient, honeybun!

Yeah, Patient......that's how people describe me all the time!:rolleyes:

Sorry, didn't get to finish this thought, had to join a WebEx meeting with another company...

...and didn't include the # for all the non-consultants here.

Becky - I will forward the e-mail to you shortly.

janetupnorth said:
Sorry, didn't get to finish this thought, had to join a WebEx meeting with another company...

...and didn't include the # for all the non-consultants here.

Becky - I will forward the e-mail to you shortly.

Thanks Janet!!!

No need for hyperventilating then!:p

Ann - Yes, it is on a Conference Playback System.

See-- told ya, Becky! nyaah....

The phone number to listen to the Future Director conference call is, 866-837-8032, Access Code 1080642. It will be available through August 3rd, 11:59pm (CT).

janetupnorth said:
I only have SE Barbara Duke listed and that wasn't the call I am listening too...

Future Directors Conference Calls

Listen to how you can quickly and easily promote to Director in 3 months.

May 16 (33 min., 24 MB)
June 20 (01:04:01 min., 14.6 MB)
July 25 (50:56 min., 11.6 MB)
August 15 - Coming Soon.
September 5 - Coming Soon.
October 17 - Coming Soon.
November 21 - Coming Soon.
December 19 - Coming Soon.

This is what I have listed on mine...maybe it's only for FD's

Only FDs have the links to the calls. If you check the "In the know call" thread, I posted the links for those who can't access them from CC.

Related to forThose Who Missed the Fd Call..

What is "For Those Who Missed the Fd Call.."?

"For Those Who Missed the Fd Call.." is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts to customers who were unable to attend our recent FD call.

Who is eligible for "For Those Who Missed the Fd Call.."?

Any customer who was unable to attend our recent FD call is eligible for this special promotion. All you need to do is mention the promo code provided during the call or send us a message with your contact information and we will get in touch with you.

What kind of deals and discounts are offered through "For Those Who Missed the Fd Call.."?

Through this promotion, you can expect to find exclusive discounts on some of our most popular products, special bundle deals, and even free shipping options. These deals are only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

How long will "For Those Who Missed the Fd Call.." be available?

This special promotion will only be available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of it while it lasts. Keep an eye out for the promo code and make sure to use it before it expires.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "For Those Who Missed the Fd Call.."?

No, this promotion is open to all customers, whether you are a consultant or not. We value all of our customers and want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to take advantage of these exclusive deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies