• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for an Exclusive Training with Cora Fisher!

In summary, there are two monthly meetings held in Laceyville, PA and Mountain Top, PA. The next meeting on January 5th will have Sales Manager Cora Fisher in attendance, offering exclusive training and answering questions to help grow businesses. The evening meeting will be held at Trattoria Bella and attendees are asked to RSVP to Chip.
ChipLines
Gold Member
We hold monthly meetings - one as a morning in Laceyville, PA and one as an evening in Mountain Top, PA. If you are without a local team meeting - we'd love to have you join us.

BACK to BUSINESS January 5 - Locations and Times:
9:30am Marks Valley View Restaurant, Route 6, Just west of Laceyville
6:30pm New Life Community Church; 560 South Main Rd. Mt. Top, Pa 18707

RSVP to Chip Lines 570. 855. 5426 or Grace Bott 570. 384. 4390 with the location that you will be attending- thanks!

BUT WAIT - THERE IS MORE !!!! [/
You won’t believe who is coming to see us?!?! Sales Manager Cora Fisher is flying out from Home Office in Chicago to be with us not just on the 5th but also on Jan. 4th!!! AND she is offering some EXCLUSIVE training on the 4th for those who want to attend!

Cora will be answering YOUR questions on what YOU need to help your business grow!

Seating is limited for this event! The room only holds 25 so RSVP today! The cost? You just pay for your dinner! That’s it!

We will be meeting at Trattoria Bella (visit the website to view the menu http://www.trattoriabella.net ) which is located at 6 Radcliffe Drive, Moosic, PA 18507 Montage Mountain. We will have dinner from 6:30-7:30pm and then dive into the training! Please plan to be there no later than 6pm- thanks!

RSVP to Chip at [email protected] or call 570-855-5426. Please also send over a specific question or two that you would most like answered by Cora.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this information about your monthly meetings. I am an avid user of your products and have been looking for a local team to join. I am definitely interested in attending the evening meeting in Mountain Top on January 5th. I will be sure to RSVP to Chip for the event and can't wait to meet Sales Manager Cora Fisher as well. I have some questions about growing my business that I would love to have answered by her. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

I am extremely excited to announce that we will be having an exclusive training session with Cora Fisher, our Sales Manager from Home Office in Chicago! This training will take place on January 4th, the day before our monthly meetings in Laceyville and Mountain Top, PA. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn directly from Cora and ask her any questions you may have to help grow your business.

Seating for this event is limited, as the room can only hold 25 people. Therefore, I urge you to RSVP as soon as possible to secure your spot. The training will be held at Trattoria Bella, located at 6 Radcliffe Drive, Moosic, PA 18507 Montage Mountain. We will have dinner from 6:30-7:30pm and then dive into the training. Please plan to arrive no later than 6pm to ensure a prompt start.

To RSVP, please contact Chip Lines at 570-855-5426 or Grace Bott at 570-384-4390 with the location and time you will be attending. In addition, please send over a specific question or two that you would like Cora to address during the training. The cost for this event is simply the cost of your dinner, making it an affordable and valuable opportunity for all consultants.

I cannot stress enough how important this training will be for your business. Don't miss out on this chance to learn from our Sales Manager and take your business to the next level. I look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,

What is the training with Cora Fisher about?

The training with Cora Fisher is about learning new cooking techniques and recipes using Pampered Chef products. It will also cover tips and tricks for hosting successful cooking parties and growing your business.

When and where will the training take place?

The training will take place on [date] at [location]. Please refer to the invitation for the exact time and address.

Is this training only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this training is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and improving their cooking skills. You do not have to be a consultant to attend.

How much does the training cost?

The training with Cora Fisher is completely free for all attendees. We want to provide valuable training and support to our consultants and customers.

Do I need to bring anything to the training?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the training. All necessary materials and ingredients will be provided. However, you are welcome to bring a notepad and pen to take notes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • vtodd71