• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!

In summary, the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where one consultant will win a surprise delivery of products. To enter, one must participate in the Booking Blitz drawing and be chosen at random. The winner will be announced within 24 hours of the end of the designated time period. The products included in the delivery will vary and can be new or popular items from the current product line. This promotion is only open to Pampered Chef consultants who participate in the Booking Blitz drawing.
DebPC
Staff member
oday I came home to find 2 boxes from PC with my name on them. I'm thinking...I didn't order anything... there's been a mix-up... I'm going to have to call CS... yada yada yada. When I opened up one of the boxes, there was a slip that said I won the Booking Blitz drawing. I got the 12"SS Skillet, mix and chop, plus both Weekday dinners recipe cards. I only entered 1 show. Yeehaa! I never win anything!

wahooo!!! Congrats!

Congratulations!

I totally forgot they were even doing that!

That's AWESOME!! Congrats!!!

AWESOME-SAUCE!! Congratulations!

Congrats girl!!! :D

Awesome! You're the first person on DCS or CS to announce that they won. Enjoy!
:happyforyou:

Way To Go!!! CONGRATS!!!

NICE :happyforyou:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:party::party::party::party:

Sooper dooper awesome HOORAY!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!

What is the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!"?

The "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where one lucky consultant who participated in the Booking Blitz drawing will win a surprise delivery of products.

How do I enter the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!"?

To enter the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!", you must participate in the Booking Blitz drawing during the designated time period and be chosen as the winner at random.

When will the winner of the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!" be announced?

The winner of the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!" will be announced within 24 hours of the end of the designated time period for the Booking Blitz drawing.

What products can I expect in the surprise delivery if I win the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!"?

The products included in the surprise delivery for the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!" will vary, but they will be from the current Pampered Chef product line and may include new or popular items.

Can I participate in the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the "Surprise Delivery: I Won the Pampered Chef Booking Blitz Drawing!" is only open to Pampered Chef consultants who participate in the Booking Blitz drawing during the designated time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • PCJenni