• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Signed My First Recriut on 24 Dec... Did a Show on Sat and Had

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers various benefits such as a flexible income, work-from-home opportunities, and discounts on high-quality kitchen products. To get started, you will need to purchase a starter kit and receive training and support from the company. You can sell Pampered Chef products through different channels and earn money through personal and team sales, bonuses, and incentives. There is a monthly sales quota, but there are no penalties for not meeting it and you can make up for missed sales in future months.
colegrovet
Gold Member
I signed my first recriut on 24 Dec...

Did a show on Sat and had the hostess tell me she's thinking about it and one of the guests said she wants to be a consultant!!! :D:D:D:thumbup:

I think the guest and I together can work on the hostess about being a consultant....

WAHOOOO!!!!!

Re: syched!!!!!!!!!!!Way to go, Terry! Have the host sign the guest & she'll be a Senior Consultant come April. :)

Re: syched!!!!!!!!!!!Great job, my friend Terry!! I'm hoping some of that will rub off on me... :D

Re: syched!!!!!!!!!!!Way to go!!!!!!

Re: syched!!!!!!!!!!!
crystalscookingnow said:
Way to go, Terry! Have the host sign the guest & she'll be a Senior Consultant come April. :)

that's what I'm hoping to do... :)

Re: syched!!!!!!!!!!!Way to go!:thumbup:

Re: syched!!!!!!!!!!!Way to go!

Related to I Signed My First Recriut on 24 Dec... Did a Show on Sat and Had

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products. You also have access to training and support to help you succeed in your business.

2. How do I get started with my Pampered Chef business?

To get started with your Pampered Chef business, you will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get your business up and running. You will also receive training and support from your upline and the company to help you succeed.

3. Can I only sell Pampered Chef products through home parties?

No, you can sell Pampered Chef products through various channels, including home parties, online sales, vendor events, and personal shopping appointments. This allows you to reach a wider audience and increase your sales potential.

4. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through your personal sales, as well as through team sales, bonuses, and incentives. The more you sell and the more successful your team is, the more money you can earn.

5. Is there a monthly sales quota I need to meet?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are required to meet a minimum monthly sales quota. This ensures that you are actively working on your business and helps you reach your income goals. However, there are no penalties for not meeting the quota, and you can make up for missed sales in future months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cathyt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies