• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

at theHome Show This Last Sat I Had 2 People Sign and Mark on Ther

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef home show is a simple process of scheduling a date and inviting friends and family. The benefit of hosting a show is the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. The duration of a show is typically 2-3 hours and can be customized to fit preferences and dietary needs. Popular products at a Pampered Chef home show include the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Food Chopper, but this can vary depending on individual guests.
milkangel
At the home show this last sat i had 2 people sign and mark on ther for a fr but i am not sure how to go about doing them and what do i give them for the info on it? any ideas please!!:)

On our paperwork supply there is a fundraiser flyer that tells the benefits of a Pampered Chef fundraiser that you can hand out (of course add your info to). Also check out the flyers section here as lots of people have uploaded flyers that they have made, letters etc.

Good luck!

Hi there! Congratulations on getting two people interested in your product at the home show! As for how to go about doing the FR, I would suggest reaching out to those individuals and setting up a time to meet with them and discuss their needs and preferences. This will give you a chance to explain the details of the FR and answer any questions they may have. As for what to give them for the info, you could provide them with a brochure or pamphlet that outlines the features and benefits of your product, as well as your contact information for any further inquiries. You could also offer them a special discount or promotional offer as a thank you for signing up. Hope this helps and good luck with your FR! :)

Related to at theHome Show This Last Sat I Had 2 People Sign and Mark on Ther

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef home show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef home show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time for your show. Then, invite your friends and family to attend and get ready to have a fun and delicious time!

2. What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef home show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef home show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Plus, you and your guests will get to see and try out all the amazing products in person!

3. How long does a Pampered Chef home show typically last?

A Pampered Chef home show usually lasts about 2-3 hours. However, this can vary depending on the number of guests and the products being demonstrated.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef home show?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs. They can also offer suggestions and tips for making the most out of your show.

5. What are the most popular products at a Pampered Chef home show?

Some of the most popular products at a Pampered Chef home show include the Quick Cooker, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Food Chopper. However, every show is unique and your guests may have different favorites!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • milkangel