• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Own HWC Show & Get Rewarded!

In summary, a "Book Your Own HWC Show" is an opportunity to host your own Pampered Chef cooking show and earn rewards. To book a show, simply contact your consultant and pick a date, time, and location. As a host, you can receive exclusive rewards based on attendance and sales. There is no purchase necessary to host a show, as your consultant will provide all materials. You can also host a virtual show and invite guests from all over the country.
abrahamlaur
I have a hwc fundraiser / pre mothers day pampering show on May 5th and was wondering if anyone had any incentive i could give my guests to book their own show in may ... on short notice. does anyone have any ideas?

Depends onhow much you are willing to put on the line. To get bookings in May I usually pay for the host special. So far I have 5 bookings in May. They are split. 3 want the platter and 2 want the Pink bowls!

i could do that if their order was over a certain amoutn, i really need the money right now ... thats a good idea though ... what if i say if your order is over 500 then i'll do the host special free .. oh wait, i can do that ... i put that on a flier for hwc.

any other ideas though?

john ... i am from the lacrosse area, hello fellow wisconsinite LOL

What is a "Book Your Own HWC Show"?

A "Book Your Own HWC Show" is a unique opportunity for you to host your own Pampered Chef cooking show and earn rewards for doing so. It allows you to invite your friends and family to learn about our products and try out some delicious recipes.

How do I book my own HWC Show?

Booking your own HWC Show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting a show. They will work with you to pick a date, time, and location that works best for you.

What rewards do I get for booking my own HWC Show?

As a thank you for hosting your own HWC Show, you will receive exclusive rewards such as free products, discounts, and special offers. The more guests you have attend your show and the more sales that are made, the more rewards you can earn!

Do I need to purchase anything to host a HWC Show?

No, there is no purchase necessary to host a HWC Show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary materials, including products and recipes, for the show. However, your guests may choose to make purchases during the show.

Can I host a HWC Show online?

Yes, you can! Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up a virtual HWC Show, which allows you to invite guests from all over the country to attend. You and your guests can still enjoy the same cooking demonstrations and product presentations as an in-person show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • Careyann